Chis Chambers

You were at your locker, just thinking

You were at your locker, just thinking. You were thinking about your best friend, also, known as your boyfriend. Chris Chambers. You kept thinking on how you never shared your first kiss yet. Granted you were only officially dating for about two weeks, you still couldn't stop thinking about it.

Then as if he heard what you were thinking, he came over to your locker, as you finished putting things back and grabbing your lunch.

" Hey, Y/N," he greeted you, his usual handsome grin spread across his face.

" What's wrong?" he said, grabbing your hand. You didn't answer for a second so he gently poked you in the side with his other hand.

You jerked away from him to avoid him poking you again, to be honest it felt like you were being tickled.

You gave him your best serious look, " Chris don't. and nothings wrong, I'm fine."

He just shrugged and continued to hold your hand as you too made your way to the cafeteria.

-

Once you got into the cafeteria and found your usual table, you both sat down.The guys were already there along with your friends, as soon as you sat down Chris was already joking around with the guys.

You smiled fondly of your boyfriend.

" What a weirdo," you stated, turning to face your friend across the table.

She nodded. " You got that right."

" But, he's my weirdo," you sighed. He was turned slightly away from you, so you leaned your head on his shoulder. In response, he found your hand under the table and held it in his lap, without ever turning around.

Your friend leaned over the table, " So, have you too, you know," then she made her hands do the kissing sign.

"No, but it will happen when it happens. No need to rush it," Was your response, but secretly you wished it could happen when it was meant to be, but maybe a little sooner.

Chris turned around in his seat to face you, making you sit up.

" Hey, babe, I'm gonna go outside with the guys for a little while, Okay?"

You smiled. " Alright."

He got up and started walking away, before he stopped and turned back around.

" Wait, I almost forgot," He came back over to you, grabbed your cheek, and neatly kissed you on the lips.

" See you later, Darling."

You sat there shocked, but you were beyond happy. You had so many butterflies.

Your friend giggled, "Wow. It happened when it happened, alright."

You could feel your cheeks were still warm and rosy.

-

-