Dallas Winston

Tomorrow is finals, and you were cramming in studying time. The dining room table was scattered with notebooks and textbooks. You invited your boyfriend, Dallas, to come over to help you study but it was a big mistake.

He kept making you laugh while you asked him questions so you made him sit in the living room. He wasn't the most patient person in the world, so he was getting antsy.

He tried watching tv, looking at a magazine, sleeping, but nothing caught his attention but you. It was really bugging him that you weren't paying attention to him.

You were trying to refresh on some math formulas, but, it was kinda hard with Dallas whining your name in the other room.

You tried to block it out but it was no use. Finally, you slammed your book down and walked into the living room.

Dallas was lying down repeatedly saying your name, over and over.

" Dallas I'm trying to study. What do you want?"  You asked a little annoyed, while putting your hand on your hip.

" Y/N, I want you to come here." He answered, mocking you.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to him. He looks up from the couch and grins. Before you know it he's pulling you down onto the couch and tickling you.

" Who's the best boyfriend in the world."

" Dallas is the best." You giggled out of you.

" Are you gonna talk to me now, instead of studying like a nerd." He asked still tickling my sides.

" Yes!"

" Prove it!" He commands.

" Stop tickling me and I will."

He sits back and let's you catch your breath. He looks at you and waits for you to prove it. You bite your lip and push him down on the couch. You push your hair behind your ear and kiss him passionately.

Let's just say you didn't study anymore that night, but in the end you passed your finals.