PonyBoy Curtis

❁

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                             ❁

My friend Sydney and I were walking to our last class before lunch. I walked in sat down and listen to the teachers boring lecture.
I usually talk to PonyBoy during class and we sit by each other. But today was different, he was acting weird.

After class I went to my locker to exchanged my things and then walked with Sydney to lunch. We just talked about homework, the latest gossip, and our plans for the weekend. The latest school news was prom. Its said to be best day of the school year. Most people already had dates. Sydney was going with her boyfriend. Who was also one of PonyBoys friends. As we sat down at our lunch table I saw PonyBoy from across the room he was sitting with his friends. Then his eyes looked up and locked with mine but I glanced the other way after slightly smiling at him.

Before I knew it lunch was over and Sydney and I split up to go to our next class. I waved by to her and turned around only to bump into someone.

Without hesitation I said sorry and turned around to see it was PonyBoy. He was smiling widely.
" Hey, I haven't got to talk to you all day, you okay." He said laughing.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Where you been I never saw you in class." I said back

" oh well I was talking with the guys and they asked if I would sit by them, sorry. Hey I wanted to ask you if you could come over later, say around 7:00?" He asked.

" Yeah, sounds great."

-

I was making my way up the steps of PonyBoys house. But as I was going to open the door he opened it for me.
" hey! Perfect timing. Wow, you look really beautiful. Red is really your color." He said in awe.
I glanced down at my red colored dress and flats I had on. I didn't want to be too fancy but he said it was important.

" Thank you PonyBoy. Have any plans?"  I said
" Yeah, actually. It's in the park."Was his reply

I nodded and we walked to the park and went to our spot on a hill where we always would sit as kids. We watched the sunset.

Then after sitting in awe watching the gorgeous sunset, I heard PonyBoy mumble something.

" What?" I asked.

" I said you're gold. " he said seriously but then laughed slightly at what he said.  Making me blush.

I knew what he was talking about, it's our favorite poem.  I looked at him and he held eye contact with me for what felt like forever.

" y/n, your my best friend and I love everything about your personality. Like I said your gold. Do you think maybe you want to go to prom with me?"
I couldn't think of the perfect words so I leaned in and cupped his face. This was our first kiss.