Jonathan Brandis

-

-

Imagine:

Imagine:

You were at your friends house after you and your boyfriend, Jonathan got into a small fight. You and him were suppose to hang out so you went to your house after the fight.

You and her were just talking about gossip when the door bell rang. You both walked down the stairs. She went to the door and glanced out the small window beside it.

" It's Jonathan,"

You shook your head and went to the next room over. You stood out of the doors entrance so he couldn't see you. Your friend saw you and nodded.

She opened the door for him, but blocked the way.

" I need to see her," he said. Trying to sneak past the door.

" Why? Your not coming in this is my house, and besides you broke her heart she doesn't want to see you." Your friend confessed to him.

" I need to see her, now! I don't want to hurt anyone," Jonathan said on the verge of tears.

" I was wrong, I love her so much," he finished.

Your friend moved her arm from blocking him from coming in. He rushed past about to go up the stairs to her room when he glanced over and saw you.

He immediately ran over to you and hugged you lifting you off your feet. You hugged him back.

" I love you too."

Your friend stood in awe.