You can't keep this up Dan, pushing us away, we're trying to help you

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring loudly next to me, I groan and pull my pillow over my head trying to drown out the noise that seems to be making my ears bleed

"Alex turn it off" I mumble out through the pillow before realising she's not here

Right, I'm back at my old house living by myself again. It's been a month since the murders and I've shut everyone out, I left the Morgans the next day and came straight here back to the empty household that had been flipped on its head by somebody

If Mick and Brittney can be killed I'm not risking anyone else's life too. I know everyone says that Mick was the one to do it but I don't believe that, he wasn't a crazy man or unstable, he was logical and well thought out, I mean he's managed to get away with countless murders before so why would he go on this killing spree now?

And also, why would he kill himself, he was part of a major drug operation making millions of dollars. Nothing added up with it all and I need answers

I know someone out there killed them and even though I despised the pair they were still in my life for a long time. It's something I can't just ignore as much as I want to.

I turn up to school some days and don't say a word to anyone, I get sympathetic looks from students and also a lot of angry scowls for what they think Mick did to the people of this town.

At the start, I brushed it off because I knew everyone was just trying to pin the blame on someone who is still around but I'm fed up now, so whenever someone says something I just threaten them until they shut up.

The team have tried their best to get me talking and involved with them again but I refuse to let them in. I did it once and God knows what could have happened if someone knew I was close with them, I have made too many enemies in my life.

I only turn up for sport and when I do I block everyone out and basically get all my anger out on the sport, I've smashed a couple of bats too but coach doesn't know that yet

It hurt the most to shut out Kelley and Alex out, it kills me to ignore the pair because they're the most important people in my life but I just can't take the risk. I do miss Pam's cooking and the little bickering lex and I used to do. I miss the last second dates I would drag Kelley on or our late night star gazing adventures.

I'm trying to still investigate my dad's murder but with everything back at Alex's it's proving to be more and more difficult over time.

I set my alarm to wake me up just before the sun goes down because I'm going back to the crime scene where it all happened now that there's less police around surveilling the place. Hopefully, it will give me some answers I'm desperate for

At some point, I need to figure out a way to break into the coroner's office and have a look at the autopsy, maybe that will give me a few clues to what happened as well.

I put on some joggers and an oversized hoodie and cap before heading out of my old house and walking to the scene down the street. The streets are barren like always, the cold winds blowing what debris is left on the almost abandoned street. The whole town has almost come to a standstill when it happened, most people struggling to wrap their heads around the fact something as horrific and gruesome could happen here.

I arrive and it seems there's no one here at the moment so I start looking around, any clues that could give me some indication of what happened because I know full well the police were paid off.

I climb through the broken window and met with an eerie darkness, you could hear a pin drop in here. I get my phone out and turn on the touch giving me a better look at the place.