The only thing that failed was your dads condom

After Alex and I took the day off yesterday, the whole team were blowing up our phones asking why we were both off but Emelia was in.

They asked her about it but we told Em to not mention anything until we came in the next day, and she doesn't know much herself other than her dad tried to hurt me, we thought it would be best to leave out the part of him grabbing Pam by the neck.

We told the girls that we'd explain everything the next day and that so happens to me right about now.

I head to the bathroom and try to use some of the makeup Alex has lying around to cover the bruise that's spread across the side of my face and the split on my lip but nothing works and I end up wiping it all off anyways

"I've got no hope of covering this up so we need an excuse and quick because we've got..." I say looking down at my watch

"20 minutes until we're bombarded by everyone" I tell Alex as she puts on her jacket.

"I know that Dan, but I'm not going to hide what happened from the girls, they're family and they deserve to know what happened," She says tossing me a camo jacket and a hat to put on.

"The hat will bring less attention to your face" She says as I stand I front of the mirror and adjust it on my head

"I don't get how you can wear my clothes better than me" Alex says staring behind me

(The outfit and some of the tattoos I image Dan to have)

"That's just my speciality Morgan" I say and send her a cheeky wink before pocketing my phone and wallet

"Oh we're going to last names now Parker, I see how it is, you better hurry up and get your ass in my car before I drive off without you" She says sending me a stern look that's scares me everytime, I don't get how she does that.

I chase after her down the stairs and see Pam waiting at the bottom for us with brown paper bags in her hand.

"I've made you both lunch and I'll take Emelia to school since she's not ready yet and probably talking to Jack" Pam says handing us over the food.

Oh yeah, turns out the friend's house we've been thinking that Em has been going to is actually her boyfriends. I knew she had one but not the fact she went over late at night!

"Thanks mom" Alex says and kisses her mother's cheek

"Thank you Pam" I say and do the same thing before heading out the door and following Alex to her car.

"you still want me to drop you off home?" Alex asks revving up the engine

"Please, I need to check my bike is still there and not been stolen," I say and Alex nods her head, putting her foot on the gas and driving us to my secret hiding spot.

"I'll meet you around the other side?" I ask Alex

"Yeah, see you in a sec," She says and drives off as I find my bike, hidden in a secret alleyway.