Are you telling me that he has murdered over half a dozen people?

A couple of weeks pass by and I find myself walking through the school halls yet again, the same people staring at me like usual.

The bruising on my face is completely healed by now and I've only got a small scar on my eyebrow, Alex says it adds to my 'badass' look which I have to agree with.

I walk into the student lounge again and jump on top of Tobin hearing a huff coming from her lips

"Seriously dude?" she says seeming unimpressed

"What? Still meeting you by the lockers at the end of the day right" I ask Tobin

"Yeah, I'll see you then" She says nodding her head.

I dragged Tobin to football training and it turns out she's a natural, running circles around everyone and our connection on the field seems to be just as good as the one on the pitch too.

"Here comes Satan" Ali mumbles out and I groan loudly knowing full well who's coming up behind me.

"What do you want Jaelene I'm not in the mood for your shit today" I say standing up to face the bitch

"I heard some rumours that you slept with Trisha at the weekend, according to her you went at it for hours," Jaelene says smugly making me just roll my eyes knowing full well Trisha is part of her crew.

"Oh, you're spreading rumours about me now? It's nice to know you have a hobby of spreading other things than just your legs" I say and hear Ash choke on her drink behind me.

"you're just jealous of my boyfriend and the fact I can get a guy, you only attract desperate lesbians who think being gay is normal," She says trying to think of a comeback.

"Lawson? Bitch please, I don't want your boyfriend. Nobody does, that's why he's with you" I reply back and watch as a few of her minions try to hide the laughs.

I know she's stumped for something to say back because her mouth keeps opening and closing like a fish but I wasn't expecting her to throw her drink at my face.

"Are you fuckin kidding me! What are we in glee or something" I say wiping the smoothie off my face.

I go to charge at her but Ash and Tobin pull me back before I can start a fight with her.

"Have a nice day Dan" Jaelene says before skipping off.

"This was a new t-shirt as well," I say scooping all the remains into the bin.

I storm off angrily and head to my locker to get the spare clothes I brought for tonight's training, I slam the locker shut, scaring plenty of freshmen in the process and walk towards my spot behind the school.

I strip off my top and throw it in the bin, putting my new one on and taking out a cigarette to smoke. I inhale the toxic fumes for a few minutes until Kelley comes out and finds me, taking the cigarette and throwing it to the floor

"hey!" I say angrily

"you're going to kill yourself if you carry on," She says and sure down next to me, both of us not saying anything for a few minutes

"you know what she was saying about me and Trisha isn't true, I don't even know the girl, well I do actually we have sport together but I don't talk to her ever-" I say starting to ramble a bit

"Dan, chill," Kelley says laughing at my flustered state

"I know you didn't do any of that, you were out with me at the weekend," she says as my face morphs into one of realisation

"oh yeah" I chuckle out.

"I think you won the argument today anyways, you've been getting better," Kelley says making me smirk