~Katrina~

The men lead her to a restaurant named Marcolinies.

She didn't know what was worse? The food being so expensive, or how the people were dressed..

No doubt, she landed in the rich part of Minerva, near the ocean.

Some of the street names were pretty obvious, 'Oceantide'. She peered around the room, and noticed that there were a lot more people there, and with brighter lights, than where she normally ate.

They entered the restaurant, and had to wait for fifteen minutes, before their waiter came around and led them all to a booth.

A group of pale, slim girls, were huddled in a booth across from theirs, and they all stopped and stared, as three handsome men, and one black woman, sat across from them, they seemed curious.

Jude snagged a seat next to Ivan, and Katrina sat in between Ivan and Devlin.

Jude and Devlin were facing each other.

"Dude.. Compliments to the waiter, she sat us next to those ladies right there." He loudly joked.

Devlin glanced over at one of the girls eyeing him. And she smiled, pretending to be interested in what her friend was telling her.

Devlin took a quick look at Katrina, and leaned over the table to Jude.

"Those girls are frats, they're too young bro..." He snorted, and glanced over at Deena, he had history with those girls, including his ex.

Jude smiled wide. "Not too young to party though." As soon as he said this, the waiter came back blocking his view. Jude's face fell, she even put her hands on her hips, to block more of his view.

She was a heavyset women, with pins in her hair, and she wore an old fashioned frown on her face.

"She knows exactly what these guys are up to." Katrina had thought.

"So? What can I get fer ya?" The waitress grumbled.

Jude grimaced at her accent. He could tell it was fake, because they were in a real Italian restaurant, that they've been coming to since they were little.

"What happened to Mrs. Besolini?" He curiously asked her, his accent striding along with hers.

"She retired... Now, what can I get fer ya?"

She repeated again, her eyes lowering at him.

Ivan ordered first, and Jude second. While they were ordering, Devlin lowered his head at Katrina, and scooted closer to her.

"You should get the chicken, and shrimp fettuccine, it's really good."

He pronounced 'good' like there was an extra 'o'.

She nodded, and he ordered the steak and potato meal. When she ordered, the lady looked her over and smiled.

"And what can I get fer ya to drink pretty lady?" She gave her a wolfish smile.

Katrina laughed a little, and ordered a coke, smiling. The men were confused when she took their orders and left.

Ivan decided then, that Katrina is a good companion for Devlin.

He placed his hand on his hair, and leaned back at them both. Even though it was a booth, somehow; Devlin ended up sitting extremely close to Katrina.

Ivan and Jude were across from them. Eyeing their shy looks towards each other.

Devlin turned all the way towards her, not giving the ladies across from them, any attention at all.

He knew they were talking about him...