The Funeral.

After their conversation, Katrina swallowed and coolly looked at him. "Thanks for the coffee." She shyly murmured. "I don't owe him anything.. I don't care what he thinks, his psycho brother scarred up my leg." He smiled at her. "Anytime beautiful.. Well I should get going, I'm taking Trinity and her mother to the airport, and then it's back to my hotel room."

She nervously turned and could see Jude and Ivan speaking with Devlin.

"You're staying here?" Jared rudely asked him, and then quickly covered what he just said. "It's just.. The hotels here aren't that great.. In.. This area." He lied, biting his lip, and looked at the group behind him. "Yeah, I'm going to find my brother." Brian mumbled.

Katrina breathed out, and gave Jared a nervous look.

"I'll let you go Katrina." He chuckled, seeing that they looked uncomfortable around him, she awkwardly smiled at him, and Brian smiled back at her. "It was nice meeting you Brian." She pushed her curls out of her face and stuck out her hand for him to shake, but he stared down at it. "Where I'm from we give hugs, and... You deserve one after helping me out." He reached over and pulled her in for a hug, Ivan turned around and found them hugging and widened his eyes at Jude, Devlin turned to see why the men were acting weird.

And then he seen Katrina hugging some guy.

He stalked over to them.

When he reached their table, he coldly stared down at her. Brian, who was surprised at Devlin standing there, blinked and widened his eyes at him. "This guy must be her boyfriend, no wonder they both look scared to be with me?" Devlin stared down at her like a bear would, when seeing its prey. "Wat is dat saying when you accuse someone of cheating and your d one doing it?" Katrina swallowed, embarrassment flashed on her face, Jude and Ivan ran over to help.

"What are you talking about?" She blinked, staring him down.

Devlin rocked on his shoes.

"Dis is wat you've been up too?" He scowled at her.

Her heart pounded. "If this is Jared's plan, than it sucks, this is soo embarrassing." Brian watched Katrina and then nervously put his hands up, and laughed.

"Woah there dude? Just a casual conversation." He slyly said.

Devlin gave the man a cold look, and then his eyes lowered a little. He stared at the man for a long time, gritting his teeth. "It's not him.." Devlin swallowed. "So.. Dis is who's been inside her house?" Devlin angrily thought, seeing the look that Devlin gave him before he launched at him, Jared cleared his throat. "Devlin this is Brian... Trinity's father." He quickly said, before he grabbed the man and hurt him. Devlin swallowed, and then motioned for Katrina to get up. "Come on, let's go." He murmured, he picked up her belongings and she cautiously stared up at him.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her brow.

Devlin gave her a look she couldn't comprehend.

"I'm not going anywhere with you.. Take that girl-." Before she could finish her sentence, he motioned his head to the tables around him, she looked around the burger place and seen pairs of eyes on her, the room was dead silent. She sighed, and tried to get up, embarrassed; She had to scoot the chair all of the way back, because her stomach wouldn't let her slide up, Devlin helped her out of the chair. "I'm sorry to impose.. I just.. Wanted to thank her for finding my little girl." Brian exclaimed, Devlin angrily stared at him, and gave Jude and Ivan a chilling look. "It's fine man.." Devlin muttered. "Hope all is well..." He nodded his head and took Katrina's hand, softly squeezing it. Some how, Katrina felt like it wasn't going to last long.