Confrontation.

Katrina shyly bit her lip.

"That we did." She murmured.

They continued making out.

His hand rubbed her sides and she squirmed when he quickly moved them inside of her dress, he grinned. "So.. Your hole is shut huh?" He said low, Katrina slowly nodded, and Brian chuckled and kissed her on the nose. "How closed?" He whispered in her ear, and softly kissed her down her neck, she closed her eyes and whimpered.

He eyed her, and then with one hand, moved her dress all the way up, he kept his eyes on her, as he softly kissed her and slowly pulled her panties down.
He looked down at her legs, and when he finally removed them, he held them in his hands and threw them on the floor, Katrina swallowed and opened her eyes.

He sat up and removed his shirt.

Revealing rock hard abs underneath.

Katrina slowly touched his chest and grinned, the smell of him was stronger when he did that. "You smell so good." She embarrassingly admitted, he slowly smiled, he was on his knee's and with both hands, he pulled her knees up and kissed them, he paused and stared down at her.

They could hear a door slam and men shouting from downstairs.

Katrina nervously smiled at him.

He paused to listen in and laughed.

He continued kissing her on the neck, one arm was
wrapped comfortably around her belly, and his thumb stroked the top of her hair, he kissed her neck and unzipped his pants, he stopped and sat up, placing two pillow's behind his back, and placed his arms around his head, Katrina nervously glanced at him, he looked down at her. "Let's get in that position again, when we were in the car." He softly said, Katrina did love the position that they were in earlier, but they were on the bed now, and she felt like if she sat on him she might break his penis.

Katrina nervously laughed and sat up.

She tugged on her dress a little.

He chuckled, and smiled at her..

"You're not fat sweetheart.. I'm stronger than I look." He laughed.

"I know I'm not.. It's just.." She moved her legs to the side and shyly stared up at him. "How?" She squeaked and gripped the blanket, he quickly grabbed her and pulled her on top of him, she squealed and laughed, giddy, she nervously smiled. "I like it when you do that." She shyly said to him, he chuckled and softly bit her ear. "Your welcome." He said low, he kissed her neck and rubbed her belly, he kissed her cheek, and his hand casually went underneath her dress, she bit her lip and held her breath, his fingers traveled near her area and she let out a tiny moan, she was frustrated, and so was he. He kissed her near her eye and slowly moved his legs up; This time the feeling was extremely stimulating, he rested his lips near her ear, as he felt around the top of her vaginal area, she stilled. "You're hot down there." He whispered and softly kissed her near her eye again, a cold breeze came in the room, and it made them both shiver.

"Seriously.. The dang thing turns on when it feels like zero degrees outside." He groaned in a deep voice, Katrina slowly rubbed her legs together, he pulled his hands out from underneath her dress and patted her arms. "Let's get up real quick and pull back the blanket's." Katrina nodded, and he pulled her head on his chest and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

She stood up and adjusted herself.

Brian quickly pulled the covers back and paused.

He heard a noise from outside their door.

It was a small noise, like someone bumped it with their boot, he frowned, and quickly rushed to the door and opened it. Zipper down and with no shirt on; He stood there, no one was outside, except for the cold breeze that he let in the room, he walked out and looked from side to side and went back in the room and closed the door. He locked it, and his facial expression was grim.