What's Your Name Son?

The men were laughing out loud in the living room, she didn't feel like leaving, but she was naked, so she sat up and moved her legs off the bed, to head to her closet, her door opened.

"Eeek." She screeched.

And moved the blanket over her.

Jared slammed the door shut.

"Just... Come in Jared." She grumbled.

Jared slowly opened her door and then went inside and quickly shut it, he sat at the end of her bed and huskily stared at her. "Why are you looking like that?" She grumbled, Jared smirked. "Because... You look like a naked goddess with that belly... We should find you a photographer with your fine ass." He exclaimed, Katrina wasn't in the mood, she sighed and scratched at her head.

He sniffed the air. "Who'd you have sex with? And you better not say Brian.. Cause I will whoop your ass!" He exclaimed.

Katrina groaned. "Devlin..." She murmured, he nodded his head and somberly looked down at the floor, Katrina swallowed down tears. "He said he needed a break from me..." She whispered to him, Jared quietly sat, and held out his hand, she took it. "Well.. What can we do tonight?" He murmured, she shrugged. "I don't want to do anything Jared..." Jared softly smiled at her. "Jude said that he might only need a break from you for three day's.." He optimistically whispered to her, Katrina laughed, until she began to silently cry. "I have a feeling it's going to be more than that." She looked around her room.

He smiled down at her.

"Well... Actually.. He told Ivan a few weeks..." He grumbled. Katrina annoyingly sighed, and gripped her pillow.

"Want me to sleep in here with you? Course.. I'm gonna be sleeping on the floor.. Unless you wash your sheets and blankets." He exclaimed, Katrina nodded. "I can do some wash." She murmured, he smiled. "Good.. I'll let Jude know." Katrina just groaned. "No it's okay.. I'm fine in here by myself." He sighed. "Are you sure?" She nodded, and he kissed her on the cheek and left.

It was four in the morning.

"Why am I still horny?" She tugged on her shirt, and smelled her pillow, it still smelled like Devlin, she groaned. "He did this on purpose.." She kept thinking about him and Tanya and rushed out of the bed, she tugged off her shirt and opened her closet door, she looked around and found a pair of sweats and her black, baggy long sleeved shirt. In the bathroom, she turned on the sink, and put water in her hair, she placed a little gel, and then went in her room, and silently crept out of her bedroom. 

It was completely dark in her home except for the moonlight that seeped in through the windows. Jared and Jude were in their bedroom, she went near their door and could hear snores. "Nobody is up this late.. Including Tevan." She realized that Devlin had Tevan watching her like a hawk, so she looked through the window to see if she spotted his car's. She didn't see a Ferrari or a Mercedes anywhere, so she slowly moved into the living room and grabbed her keys off the coffee table. When she opened the door, she paused to hear if the men stirred, she slowly closed it and went down the steps.

She didn't know where she was going, but she knew she needed fresh air, realizing she didn't have a jacket, she silently cursed, and went back in her house. In her room, she grabbed the jacket off the floor and quickly moved to the door, this time, she heard a noise in the other room, so she hurriedly opened the door and slowly shut it again.

She sighed.

"If I turn on my car... They'll surely wake up." Out of all car's, she wondered why she got a sport's one, she glanced at Jude's SUV and groaned, and then noticed her car was missing. "Where's my fucking car?" She looked down at her keys and furrowed her brow.