Chapter 34

Date: 1/5/2020

AN: More..

___________________________________________________________________

About a quarter of an hour later Kongpob led Arthit and his friends to their assigned room where everyone just planned to chat for a bit. Today though, Arthit and Kongpob had something important to ask their friends. Tew and Knott had been with them throughout everything. The whole pregnancy and the birth of their babies had only brought them closer. The young Alpha was brought out of his musings by Tew.

"Hey Kong, I was thinking. Why don't you give me the spare key to your house? I mean, if things go well, you should be coming home with your daughter in a day or two, right? I will drop by at your place, get things cleaned up and stuff.."

Kongpob sighed, "We haven't even got the nursery started, it just.. But really Tew, it's okay, you don't have to, I will take care of it."

It was Knott who dismissed the concerns, "You have more important things to take care of nong. Let us do this, okay?" Kongpob looked at Arthit, who smiled and nodded. Their friends meant well after all. Kongpob handed over the spare key with a smile and thanks.

Tew spoke up next, "Also, we talked to P'Yo. Don't worry about the nursery yet. He said it was best that your daughter stayed with Ai'Arthit for the next few weeks at least. So, we will make sure that your bedroom and all is clean and everything, okay?"

Kongpob felt touched by his friend's thoughtfulness. That's when he remembered something he had discussed with his mate already.

"P'Arthit, wasn't there something we wanted to ask P'Knott and Tew?" Kongpob said as he met his mate's eyes meaningfully. The new mother's face lit up with realization and his lips formed an 'o' as he understood where this was going.

Kontt frowned, "What is it, N'Kongpob? After all these years I thought you knew you didn't need Arthit's permission to ask us anything.."

Kongpob chuckled, "It's nothing like that P'Knott. Phii and I discussed it yesterday. I mean the two of you have been with us, stood by us strongly all this time, so we..P'Arthit, you wanna ask?"

Arthit smiled and held out a hand towards Knott, who took it, still confused, "Ai'Knott, N'Tew, we have been best friends forever, right. Kongpob and I, we were thinking..how would the two of you like to be Godparents to or daughters?"

Tew pounced on Kongpob, hugging him tight as Knott grinned wide and half hugged Arthit muttering thanks. The friends were happy with this development, as four of them sought comfort in the group hug.

A nurse came in when the four friends were chit chatting to take Arthit's vitals and ask if he was ready to express some milk for his daughter. Tew and Knott waited out as Kongpob helped with the process. It took several long minutes before the nurse left and everything was back as it was.

"So, Arthit, have you thought of names yet?" Kongpob and Arthit shared a glace as the man on the bed blushed pink. Tew frowned it was a simple question, but the Omega that had just given birth seemed embarrassed for some reason.

"What is it?" Kongpob's friend asked the Alpha, curious.

The young Alpha chuckled, "It's just, we thought of several names, but the once both of like are making my Phii feel sentimental. Its nothing like that..just.."

"Tell us, nong! And names should be sentimental, what's wrong in that!"

Arthit glared at his friend but Kongpob just grinned agreeing, "Well, we thought of Melee and Mali, Kosum and Kulap.."

"Those nice and simple.."

Arthit grumbled, "Well, the ones we decided on is Drisana and Deawn..."

(Deawn is pronounced Duan)

Tew started giggling and Knott let out a chuckle as well. Drisana meaning the daughter of the Sun and Deawn meaning the moon. Again with the Sun and moon references. These two friends of theirs were unbelievable.

Knott was the first to speak, "I like them. IT suits you and they are beautiful. Dri and Dea for short, there's a nice ring to it."

Kongpob nodded, grinning, as Arthit blushed even more.

________________________________________________________________________

AN: What do you guys think of the names?