Chapter 28

Date: 31/3/2020

AN: Today's chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

Arthit and Kongpob had been doing as well as could be hoped since the pregnant Omega was now in the third and final trimester. With Wayo's help, the couple was managing things pretty decently. In the previous appointment, Dr.K had decided that Arthit should come in for check-ups every two weeks, just as a precaution. He had explained that although everything seemed to be going well, one of the twins was still slightly weaker and that he didn't want to take any risks. He also said that rest was extremely important and that having Wayo with them was good.

Arthit had noticed a change in Dr.K's attitude ever since the whole kiss thing. Wayo had not told them anything more, but the pregnant Omega was sure something had been brewing between the two definitely. Where Phana had been almost acerbic earlier, now he was soft and polite to Wayo at their appointments. He inquired about the schedules more, which was, in fact, Wayo's department. He even passed on a rare compliment towards the young Omega. There was another incident that Phana had asked Wayo to stay back and before their friend could protest, Arthit had dragged Kongpob out of the office and closed the door tight behind him. Wayo didn't tell them what happened, but the flushed face and the shy blush when he joined the couple said a lot, anyway.

So, seven and a half months had passed and the couple had decided it best that Arthit avail his maternity leave. They had also asked Wayo to stay with them full-time now, especially since Kongpob was wary of letting his Phii stay alone. Arthit was already huge now, almost having to wobble around the house. Phana had explained that maximum growth will be seen between the 36th and the 41st week. Kongpob was slightly scared at how his Phii would handle all that weight. Already, Arthit was having aches and pains in his legs. He had stopped working, which seemed like a necessary thing to do, considering how Arthit felt tired just being slumped on the sofa watching a movie. Kongpob had taken upon himself to massage Arthit's feet each night so they would not swell up in the morning. Wayo too tried to soothe the Omega's limbs with hot-water packs and gentle balms.

With the twins taking up much of the space, Arthit's stomach seemed to have shrunk. He felt hungry, yes, but could hardly eat a single portion. Wayo and Kongpob had taken to feeding Arthit small meals throughout the day. Wayo also made Arthit do some light stretches, even if it just a short walk around the house. Getting the blood flowing and things moving within the body was essential, after all.

This morning, a Saturday Kongpob seemed to be at a loss. He was going around the house wearing a comfy t-shirt and boxers after the shower. He seemed like he was seriously searching for something. Arthit was still asleep and he was indeed allowed. More rest and no stress for the pregnant Omega, after all.

"N'Kongpob, is there any way I can help you? What are you searching for?" Wayo asked as he flipped a flaky looking roti pancake. Arthit had asked Wayo to prepare something sweet for breakfast. He actually wanted sticky rice but since he was not allowed mangoes at this stage of the pregnancy, pancakes it was.

 He actually wanted sticky rice but since he was not allowed mangoes at this stage of the pregnancy, pancakes it was