Chapter 19

Date: 17/3/2020

AN: Just a short one today, but this might make your mouth water. Hopefully, you guys are not hungry.

_________________________________________________________________________

When Tew returned from the holiday, the first thing he did was call Kongpob and ask how everything was. He knew that Kongpob had been stressing over their next appointment with Dr.K. The Omega had called up and talked with his best friend for almost an hour. He was relieved and happy that everything had gone smoothly and that they were indeed expecting twins. The couple had actually hired a mid-wife as well. Kongpob had told Tew how he was slowly becoming comfortable with Wayo and how Arthit was smiling more now. The pregnant Omega seemed to have bonded with Wayo quiet quickly.

On his part, Tew had given an elaborate version of his fabulous vacation and how he had not only enjoyed the beaches and the related activities but also fresh food everywhere. He said he had brought a bag of delicious specialties for everyone, but he didn't know what all Arthit was allowed to eat. Kongpob was pleased that his friend had had a good time. Maybe once the babies are born and the situation permits, Kongpob too could take a family vacation.

Kongpob then realized that Tew and Knott needed to meet Wayo, as they were the two people listed in their emergency contact. Tew agreed since he and his mate planned to be with Kongpob when Arthit goes into labor. The Alpha said he would call Wayo and invite him to dinner at their house and that Tew and Knott should also be there. They planned the evening accordingly and said goodbye.

Arthit was taking the food to the living room, where he had made a make-shift table for five. They owned only a small table that could barely fit three. The bell rang and the Omega saw Kongpob usher Wayo in. Their hired person had brought some homemade chocolate-raisin cookies, and Arthit salivated at the aroma. He couldn't resist as he grabbed one perfectly shaped cookie and immediately bit into it. Kongpob and Wayo laughed as Arthit moaned in pleasure at the sweetness and gooey texture. The Alpha though took the box from his mate's hands, who whined and pouted like a petulant child. "After dinner, okay Phii?"

(AN: Told you you would drool

(AN: Told you you would drool..)

It was about thirty minutes later that the three of them found themselves enjoying dinner with Tew and Knott. The couple had arrived a few minutes after Wayo with a bag of goodies from Krabi. Introductions had been made and Knott seemed to be interested in Wayo's work a lot. He was asking questions and everyone saw how calmly Wayo had been answering.

Kongpob said, "So, P'Yo, as I said these two are our best friends and also our emergency contacts. It is important, I think, that you guys have each other's numbers and everything so, you know..."

Wayo nodded and handed Knott his phone so he could add both their numbers. Wayo rang Knott's number and the Alpha then shared the number with Tew.

Arthit said, "This dinner was especially so you guys would know each other, okay?"

Wayo nodded, "I think this was a good idea. I already saw your names and numbers in the file but it is good to be touch. This way we can take care of our precious pregnant Omega that much better, right?" The man smirked and pinched Arthit's cheek, who turned soft pink instantly. The other four men chuckled at his reaction happily. This was a good way to spend an evening, among friends. Tew and Knott felt content to know that Wayo really did fit well with their friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________

AN: What did you think?