Chapter 26

Date: 28/3/2020

AN: A fluffy one today. And I won't be posting on Sundays. 

________________________________________________________________________________

As the first sun-rays peeked through the curtains, Kongpob stirred awake. He felt rather at peace as he blurrily opened his eyes. It looked like a beautiful morning and it felt like one as well. The Alpha smiled as he saw that his Phii was still fast asleep on his back, both legs spread wide and a hand casually resting on his big tummy. There was some drool on the side of Arthit's lips and the Alpha found himself thinking it was cute. Lately, the pregnant man had been having difficulty finding a comfortable position to sleep in and several times Kongpob had woken up to see Arthit had twisted his body in ways he never had. Kongpob would then straighten out Arthit's limbs gently, place pillows under his knees and back, hoping it would make his mate more comfortable.

This morning Kongpob found himself staring at Arthit's chubby face. Six and a half months along, Arthit's body seemed to have grown at a fast pace. Suddenly in the past fifteen days alone, the Omega had gained significant weight and much to Kongpob's delight he was looking fluffy and chubby all over. The couple had been delighted to see the babies kick sometimes in thepast two weeks. They could clearly feel a small leg kick at Arthit's stomach asthe babies grew bigger each day, running out of space in the womb at afast rate.

This morning too, as the faint light illuminated Arthiit's face, Kongpob saw his mate's face had taken on a soft pink glow, so unlike anything that he had seen before. If he didn't know better, Kongpob would think Arthit had purposely and expertly put on makeup to allure unsuspecting Alphas.

Kongpob was finding it difficult to control himself, his heart brimming with happiness, pride, and lust. How his Phii could be so seductive while drooling in his sleep, Kongpob could never know. Whatever the case may be, he knew that the Alpha within him was this close to attacking his mate. Shaking his head, Kongpob tried to bring himself under control, lest he should end up hurting Arthit. He shook his head and decided it was time to take a shower, rather a cold one. If he stayed in bed for another second, he didn't know what he would end up doing.

It was about thirty minutes later that Kongpob came out of the shower, wearing a white fluffy robe, hair wet and falling on his forehead. His face took on a bright smile when he saw that Arthit was now awake, sitting up leaning against the headboard. What the Alpha failed to notice was the intense heated look that his Omega was sending him. 

Kongpob casually started rubbing a towel against his wet hair as he greeted the Omega, "Morning Phii

Kongpob casually started rubbing a towel against his wet hair as he greeted the Omega, "Morning Phii. You are up early today. P'Yo wouldn't be here for another hour at least. Maybe you should sleep som.." His words were cut off as he suddenly found himself with an armful of pregnant Omega, who was apparently kissing him rather passionately. Like what Kongpob had felt since when he first woke up, this morning was definitely different.

Around forty minutes later when the two seemed to have satiated their desires, at least for the time being, Arthit handed Kongpob's phone to him. The younger man blinked unable to gather his thoughts, or understand why his hand had a phone in it. The Omega snorted, "Call P'Yo. Tell him not to come in today.."

"Huh?"

"P'Yo..?"

Kongpob took a breath and did as he was told. Arthit smiled as he watched his Alpha function on an auto-mode.

"Now, call P'Earth, tell her I want to have a day or two of rest.."

Kongpob swallowed but again followed what he was being told. Arthit smiled smugly. He was instructing Kongpob to do things like you ask a child to do something. Like when you tell a two-year-old child to take the empty box and place all the toys strewn on the floor in it. Seemed like Arthit had finally managed to turn Kongpob's mind to mush. When the call to P'Earth was done, Arthit told Kongpob to call in at work and take a day off to care for his pregnant Omega. All the nitty-gritty taken care of Arthit took Kongpob's phone and turned it off, placing it on the side-table.

Smiling like a Cheshire cat, the Omega slowly, crawled up Kongpob's firm torso, brushing his left nipple, before he crushed their mouths together with a fierce kiss. Arthit was gliding over Kongpob, as much as his huge body would allow him to glide, that is. The Alpha instinctively held his mate at the waist, trying to support his back and make sure he didn't hurt himself, even as he kissed back. Arthit's hands were all over the Alpha's body, caressing the smooth skin even as the latter tried to find a more comfortable position for the two of them. Luckily, even in his dazed and excited state, Kongpob managed to lay Arthit on his back in what he hoped was a better position. The younger man couldn't help himself but let his tongue dive deep into his mate's mouth, savoring every crevice. Kongpob could feel his Alpha growling once again with need, the craving for release getting more and more intense as the sweet smell of his Omega filled him. The older man let out a lascivious moan as Kongpob sucked on one of his pink nubs, but then there came a rather embarrassing rumbling sound. The Alpha didn't seem to have noticed though, with his arousal coursing through his body. Arthit suddenly pushed Kongpob away rather harshly, almost toppling him off the bed.

Kongpob's eyes were wide, as he blinked at the smirking Omega, "Go make me some eggs..."

"Huh?"

Arthit grinned teasingly, "Have I finally turned you stupid N'Kongpob?"

The Alpha frowned and glared. He knew Arthit had done this on purpose. Kongpob would get back at him for sure.

"Go! I'm hungry na, Kong!" Arthit pouted. The Alpha shook his head but stood up anyway. Without even bothering to cover his nakedness, the Alpha strutted towards the kitchen, knowing his Phii's heated gaze was following him.

As Kongpob was whisking the eggs though, he heard Arthit call out, "Some toast and honey would be good too...Maybe some hot porridge as well.." The Alpha sighed.

"And don't forget the pink-milk!" Konhgpob shook his head, his Phii was really a demanding one, but he wouldn't change a thing for the world!

________________________________________________________________________

AN: So today's Saturday and I am taking Sunday's off. So will see you later.

Stay Home. Stay Safe, guys.

Toodloos!