23- All we do is party.

Start from the beginning

A small rectangular key ring that read : "Drive safe. I need you here with, me x."
He turned in over in his hand grinning down at it, to find another inscription on the other side:
"T+Q - 01/11/15 x"

He laughed at this. "Thanks Q."
"No problem T."

"Now will you tell me what we're doing getting all dressed up?" He asked pointing at her outfit. "It's a surprise." She winked at him before she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door.

"Come on!" And they were down the stairs and out the door.

Quinn held Teddy's hand the whole way to the ROR a few corridors away. She was excited to give him his final surprise.

She stopped as the doors materialised into the stone wall. "Ok close your eyes." She said making him smile. He did as she said and he felt a tug on his hand pulling him towards the door.

He stumbled after her into the darkened room before she told him to open his eyes.

Suddenly the lights came on and a large group of people jumped out in front of him. "Surprise!"

He laughed. "Awww you guys."

At the front of the group stood Dan, Adam, Jake, Laurie, Vic and Stacy. They all ran forward hugging Teddy tightly. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks guys."
"Now let's party!" Yelled Adam dragging them birthday boy into the room.

About twenty minutes later Quinn stood talking with Vic, Stacy and Laurie. "So what did you guys do this morning? Dan said you two skipped breakfast." Vic sent her cousin a wink.

"We were just having a chilled day, reading, cuddling. The works. No need to wink." Quinn defended. Vic's face fell in disappointment. "You two are so boring. Who reads for fun." Stacy said with a role of her eyes. "Uh babe I do." Laurie said making the other two girls laugh. "I love you hair by the way Q, it's really pretty." Laurie complimented the girl as she passed her a drink from the table behind her.

Tonight Quinn had decided to let her hair down (literally) and actually drink so she was busy working on her first 'Nymph Gin and Lime Water' of the night. She smiled, "thanks Laur. I'm loving the outfits ladies."

"

All three girls wore body suits in beige, pink and cream shades

All three girls wore body suits in beige, pink and cream shades. "How come I wasn't given the colour memo." The other girls all laughed and shrugged at her. "Sorry." Stacy laughed making them all smile. "Well Q. You've really out done yourself." Stacy threw her free arm around her friend.

Quinn decided she wanted to share something with the girls. "C...can I tell you guys something?"
"Sure Q, what's up?"
"You can't tell anyone."
"Ok." Stacy smiled reassuringly at her.

"Teddy and I....we did it for the first time yesterday." The ginger girl admitted after a long pause. "Wow....like 'did it' did it." Stacy was shocked.

"Yeah Stay....we had sex."
"Damn girl." Laurie said impressed with her friend. "Congrats Q, you're a woman now." Stacy said making her role her eyes, "oh grow up."

"Damn. Next thing he'll propose, after all his grandma did give him that ring." Laurie teased. Quinn flushed bright red making the girls all laugh. "Even I've had sex with Dan and I'm younger then you Q, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, we're happy for you." Vic said with a smile.

"They grow up so fast." Stacy said dramatically. As she took another swing of her drink. "So you guys nervous about your NEWTs?" Vic asked them making Stacy groan. "Merlin don't remind me."

"Maybe if you studied you wouldn't be so unprepared and stressed." Quinn reminded her friend. Stacy just roled her eyes at the other girl. "What ever Q."
"Nah I'm not too worried Vic. Just can't wait for next year." Laurie said making Quinn nod in agreement.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Vic repeated what she had said the day before. "We'll miss you too V, but once you graduate we'll all get our jobs and our close apartments, then we'll all be each other's bridesmaids." Stacy went on her usual speech.

"You guys wanna go catch up with the boys?" Asked Stacy. The other three nodded all of them grabbing their drinks and wandering towards the boys.

"Hey guys!" Called Adam noticing them. "Hey boys, Happy birthday Teddy." Vic greeted them all. "You guys wanna go dance?" Jake suggested making them all eagerly nod. "Let's get our party on people." Yelled Dan.

"All we do is party." Jake laughed. "Babe, it's our last one before exams." Whined Adam making him chuckle.

"Well let's make the most of it!" Teddy cheered grabbing Quinn and Stacy's arms and dragging them to the dance floor.