Chapter Thirty-nine: New Years

» smut warning «

       { Dan } 

It's freezing fucking cold—why are we outside? Because its New Years Eve and PJ wants to party,  That's why. He was hosting a small party in his family's house, because his parents were nursing his sick Nana in Liverpool. When asked of his Nana later that night, he slurred a drunken: "I've never even met her; who gives a fuck?" Charming. 

       Right now Phil and I were freezing our asses off, waiting for Chris and Colby (supposed younger brother I've never met) to pick us up. We wanted to drive ourselves but they insisted we carpool. "We may have shrunken dicks but atleast we get to be cute and coupley," Phil pointed out, trying to make light of the situation. I couldn't blame him for trying—he was so cute. Everyone needed a Phil Lester in their life, but I was glad I got the only one. "I love you, you cutie." I told him, pecking his lips as a car rolled into our drive. Finally—the heat in his car felt amazing! 

"Get a room, you two." Chris joked, delighted to see us reunited. "Us? When you and Peej can't go two seconds without making bodily contact?" I played back, though what I said was true. And we all knew it. 

       Upon arrival, Phil knew everybody. I was seriously neglected from the loop when we split. I just kept a firm grip on his hand, never trailing too far behind him. He interrupted two girls making out first. "Carla, who's this?" He demanded, joy in his tone. I had no clue who either of them were.

"My girlfriend, silly Philly. Brianna, this is Phil, Phil—Brianna. Also the little shy guy back there is Dan though even I haven't formally met him." The Carla girl introduced and I felt overall awkward and out of place. "Nice to meet you! Guys, meet my lovely boyfriend Dan." Phil introduced me, pulling me forward. I tried to smile, which I'm sure held the consistency of jello, a blush creeping up my neck. Brianna noticed and said, "Dude, chill. We're cool—call me Bri?" I warmed to her immediately.

       After introductions, Phil pulled me to a quiet corner and kissed me quickly. "Don't hate me, but I'm gonna go talk to some people. Just hang here—and text me if you need me?" I let him go because I didn't want to be an annoying, clingy, awkward dork. I just chilled and nursed a beer (hated alcohol), and hoped Phil didn't get too (?) smashed.

So far, my favourite thing about the party was the familiar setting (I'd been to PJ's before, obviously); the drunk or high fools periodically joining me in my corner to entertain me; and the playlist. Let me make you a spreadsheet of the music so far: 

Graveyard Dancing by D.R.U.G.S; Handlebars by Flobots; Cool Kids by Echosmith; In my room by Knuckle Puck; Drown by Bring Me The Horizon; Habits by Tove Lo (Hippie Sabotage); Self Esteem by The Offspring; She's a Lady by Forever The Sickest Kids; and finally (just now ending) Panic Station by Muse. I didn't know where Phil was but I know he loves Muse and he knows I love Muse so I was hoping he'd swing round and dance with me (dance??? Dan dances???). I'd dance with Phil to Muse! But he never showed. 

       But as soon as I heard the opening to the next song (the fucking bells—you know it) I instantly pulled out my phone and composed a text to him: This is a good song lolzor come "dance" with me?¿?

He found me by the time they had sang "Some Legends are told, Some Turn to Dust or To Gold". "I'm sorry." Was the first thing he said—shockingly, totally sober. "I wanted to find you during Panic Station but I couldn't be drug away from totally smashed PJ. It's Centuries, of course we're dancing." He told me, taking my full, hot beer from my hands, ditching it on a side table by a lamp, pulling me into the thick throng of sweating, dancing, singing bodies. He kissed me softly and slowly, murmuring, "I love you." I had the biggest grin on my face and even got my spastic arms to be tame and move like they knew how to dance. We danced the entire song and I knew this feeling was better than being high, because even though I was surrounded by bodies thrashing about to a Pierce The Veil song, nothing could make this better. I was dancing and I was with Phil and it was New Years and I was happy. 

        "Follow me?" Phil requested halfway through Disasterology. I simply nodded, not bothering to scream over the noise, looping our index fingers together daintily as we wove through the crowd towards the hole-in-the-wall hallway entrance. I caught on midway down the hall and stopped walking, pulling his body flush up against mine, leaving no room for guessing when I ask, "Have me tonight?" The look in Phil's eyes couldn't have been better, I'll never be able to describe it perfectly. "If you insist." He retorted, lips meeting mine roughly. He pushed me backwards with his hips and I let him thrust me into the unknown, already partially hard by the time my back landed on soft, silk sheets.  

Unbuttoning his shirt was my favourite part. He finally had weight to carry (he was still thin beyond the point of healthy but he was eating and had gained atleast five pounds—which was amazing. But I couldn't recover from my eating issues. I hoped I wouldn't bring him down.) His skin was pale, marble and smooth and I couldn't stop touching him. He didn't seem to mind. Both of our shirts were off and our lips never strayed from one another yet I was drinking up his half-naked glory. He was beautiful.

       I could feel the bass thrumming throughout the house and with every throb of the bass, I felt the blood in my body throb somewhere else...and I didn't mind. Phil didn't falter when it came time. He didnt ruin it with "are you ready"s or turned me off with "are you sure"s. He just...thrusted in me and we began moving. 

-   -   -

        "Phil," I cried as he hit my prostate, shutting my eyes, threading my clammy fingers through his hair. He placed gentle little pecks on my protruding collar bones and kept telling me how beautiful I was to him but I was in and out of this world and pure bliss. I couldn't focus on any one thing because my pleasure was so great I was constantly distracted. The best was when Phil would moan into my neck: strained, muffled sounds that made me enjoy being a power bottom. I could get used to this. 

"Shit, Dan," he groans and his voice breaks and changes pitch and I think it's so sexy I have to stop grinding my hips to catch my breath. I'm clammy, not quite sweaty, and my knees are trembling where they're resting around Phil's waist. I can feel that convulsing feeling in my stomach and know my peak is near and I bloody hate the orgasm convulsions—I haven't had them in a while because they only come with really great sex (Let's face it: I wasn't getting them from Phil's dad and Mitch was close but I'm not a top). I don't know where Phil learned how to pleasure a guy but he's doing it right.

       Phil is moving slower now and I know he's getting tired but his movements are shaky so he's definitely close, too. Knowing I have to finish us both off, despite my screaming muscles, I push back when Phil thrusts, earning the most glorious of whines. His hands curl around my shoulder blades and his lips find my neck, giving me chills; and as the song switches down the hall and Phil thrusts for the last time, I can't hold it in. But its okay because I'm suddenly really tight and can infer Phil filled me up. That only means I have to shower tonight... in my drunk lad's house...because of hardcore sex for the first time with my boyfriend...awkward. 

All has been silent between us for a minute or two while I've just been watching Phil: he's lying on his back beside me, eyes closed, breathing a tad heavier than usual. He's covered in a sheen mist of sweat and his hair is curling around his forehead due to the presence of sweat. It's really cute, honestly. "Was this okay?" He then asks, tilting his head a bit, flickering his eyes open to meet mine. "I was more than willing to comply." I replied, licking my lips without registering it. "It didn't...hurt you or anything...due to all the ra—" I wouldn't let him finish; I didn't want to hear the word 'rape'; not after everything. My past didn't hold a candle to my future, my future with Phil. "No, Phil, it didnt. It was nothing like that. Christ, I'm still shaking, you could not have been a virgin." I admit, trying to distract him from his slight negativity just now while also trying to calm my quivering. I was definitely worked up. 

       A blush covers his cheeks and I smirk, kissing the very corner of his lips. "We just click." Was his reply and my smirk flattened out and I smiled, about to respond with something cheesy and cute but someone at the party hooted, reminding me it was a party. "I wonder who's room we're in..." I wondered aloud and Phil laughed, burying his head in my neck. "I dunno, but I don't wanna find out. Shower then politely excuse ourselves to go home and sleep off sex exhaustion?" He suggested and I laughed, the sound vibrating through my chest. "Sounds perfect—but only if we shower together. Let's go."  

/  /  /
Was my smut shit or did I do it justice?? c: 

       Sorry this is a short chapter :c