Chapter Sixty-Five: The Three Words

A/N: Bad news I'm gonna divide this chapter in to two cause this is too long keke Sorry guys

•••

Jennie stood inside her townhouse after Jisoo dropped her off. They agreed to meet up for lunch.

She barely recalled changing into sleep pants and tee.

Jisoo asked her to think of everything tonight. Leave the past behind. Yet, how could she? All that they'd gone through led them to this point. Good and bad.

All of her memories were lost prior to the accident. Jisoo said there were good times. Without memories, could Jennie be sure? Was Jisoo only telling her what Jisoo wanted her to hear?

"This is crazy!" Jennie said to herself as she plopped down on her sofa, curling her legs beneath her.

All Jennie had as keys to her past were her journals. It would be so easy to get lost on Jisoo. Again.

Even with all this mess around them, she'd responded to Jisoo's kiss earlier. That had to mean something, right?

She had no idea how long she'd been reading over her journals. She'd begun with those from college.

Jennie found herself smiling over her entries about a beautiful girl falling in front of her. Just like that day on the hospital patio. She'd felt drawn to Jisoo.

A knock at her door broke Jennie from her reading. So much for giving me some time.

"Unnie!" What on earth was my sister doing at my door at this hour?

**********

Jisoo paced the house. Trying to sleep was pointless. Jennie was unpredictable. More so now than ever.

She'd just played her last card. If Jennie decided in the end it was over, she promised to let her go.

For the life of her, Jisoo didn't know how she'd be able to do it. It was going to be a very long night.

**********

"You can't be serious!" Minyoung exclaimed. "Getting back with Kim Jisoo is the last thing you should be considering."

"Unnie, don't get all big sister on me," Jennie warned.

"You finally came to your senses about the woman. And she certainly didn't change her spots. For heaven's sake Jennie, the woman accused you of having an affair with her partner!"

"And, I accused her of having one with Yeri."

"At least you had more backing up your accusation!"

"Unnie, you're my sister. I love you. But, this is my life. I will make my own decisions."

"So, you're going back to her?"

"I didn't say that."

Minyoung stood and retrieved her cell phone from her bag. "Maybe Roy Oppa can talk some sense into you."

Before Jennie could stop her, Minyoung had called their big brother. Waking him in the middle of the night for no good reason.

Minyoung handed her the cell after giving Roy the scenario. "He wants to talk to you."

Jennie's took the phone and went into the kitchen. "Oppa, don't start."

"Nini, I'm not going to tell you what to do. If I was, I'd have pulled you out of that house when this all hit the fan."

"I'm not a baby any more Oppa," Jennie said just before breaking down into sobs.

Jennie heard the rustling of Roy's bedding indicating he was in this for the long haul.