*Tribute*

My dog, Lucky, passed away yesterday, and I wanted to dedicate this small tribute here in memory of him. He lived a good life of thirteen years (91 in dog years); that's a pretty good age for a big dog. He was a German Shepherd/Lab mix and probably a bit of Husky, since he woke us all up many times howling at the train. We called him Lucky because by the time we got him, he had almost died twice as a puppy.

Lucky was very caring, and every time we were sad, he came over to cheer us up. He would wait at the door and bark until we went outside for a W (since we couldn't say walk in front of him), and whenever we came back home, he was always there waiting for us. He was sometimes stubborn, whether it was peeing on the Christmas tree (we had put the tree in the house, so that was probably on us), or not letting us put antlers on him for Christmas (we did it anyways).  He always loved walks, cuddling, going on the boat, and roughhousing with my Dad. He was like a big brother to my sister. Lucky was, and always will be, a beloved member of my family. 

Things have been hard with Covid-19, and losing him was really rough. I hope everyone out there can get by. So stay home and be safe and happy. Lucky (the protector) would want it, and I want it, too. Remember your loved ones, for we keep their memories alive within us, and within our hearts. Stay safe.