Trigger Finger

Paisley Square was currently full, people cheering and screaming was heard. The music pop-rock music played loudly and it rumbled in vicious waves inside her ear. She knew the screaming would intensify in a minute. What was coming was going to be entertaining and scary. The perfect thrill to give her that high feeling she knew so well.

"Showtime, baby." Her boyfriend uttered through the mischievous grin on his face. Although he was worried about what she would do once she found out, Oswald was not in the team "You good to go?"

She pressed her lips onto his briefly "Yes I am." A single enthusiastic nod was given, making the grin wider. His cheeks hurt but he couldn't help but think that she was so adorable. What happened in the morning didn't leave his mind and he was trying so hard to stare at her as much as he could. At every single inch "Let's do this."

He pecked her lips deeply before helping her climb onto the crowded stage "This song is sick." The ginger muttered before climbing behind, making his way onto the main part of the stage.

"Time has come today
Young hearts can go their way
Hey
Can't put it off another day -"

Reese grinned and followed after the boy she loved. The two began dancing along with the song - Pretty stupid moves but it was fun to them both. She laughed as he began shaking his butt like a little kid. She smack it, making his cackle. Just then the mic emitted a loud screech and the singer quickly turned around.

"Hey, what happened to my mic?" Began the man but frowned upon seeing the two dancing around "Hey, guys, beat it, will ya? I'm trying to work here

"Hey, what happened to my mic?" Began the man but frowned upon seeing the two dancing around "Hey, guys, beat it, will ya? I'm trying to work here."

Jerome then turned around and jumped through the air, landing next to the man, who was about to yell at him for messing up his show "Whoo!" The ginger cheered before drop-kicking the man across the face. His girlfriend's jaw dropped in shock before she covered her mouth, cackling hard. And if that wasn't enough, Jerome grabbed the mic stand and bashed in the man's head. Everyone screamed in horror and those who had come with the singer tried to flee. Jerome called after them "Where's everyone going?"

"You scared 'em off, J." Reese responded whilst trying to keep a neutral face but the memory of him drop-kicking a man came "You a fucking kangaroo or something?" The corner of her lips twitched and finally the bottled up laughter escaped causing her to clutch her stomach. Jerome could only follow after, finding it hilarious how much it had impacted her.

An inmate came back with the drummer and sat him back down on his seat "Man, chill." The young man stuttered, sitting on the small seat. His hands sweating with fear. Watching as Firefly turned her torch on and waved it over the air, making all the people scream.

Reese felt a smirk curling on her lips while coming down from her laughter "Hey, hon -" The drummer jumped in his place and turned to look. He was surprised to see the girl beaming down at him. The man's throat constricted, chest tightening "Don't worry you're not dying unless we want you to. Kay?" Upon hearing, he gulped easier and sent her a nod. A wink was sent in his direction before she walked off towards her boyfriend.