Flesh and Blood

[Minutes Earlier]

I sat on the cold cement floor waiting for something. Maybe about and hour and a half or maybe even two. The worst part is that it was nothing like Arkham Asylum. There was no one to talk to and it was so bad... that I started to become delirious.

"Jeremiah Valeska has to be an idiot if he thinks it's okay to leave me here."

I chuckled darkly "I feel like strangling that dumbass right now." My jaw ached with every movement that I made. It was forsure going to be bruised and I had no ice. No medicine. With that in mind, I got up and walked to the camera, hitting my hand on the glass. The camera moved, making whirring noises "I know Jerome and I are here for trying to kill you but my jaw is bruising because your little bitch kicked me in the face."

It seemed to zoom in.

My eyes narrowed with annoyance "Stop zooming into my face, you big dumbass." It immediately stopped making me snort quietly "I just need ice." I muttered, hitting the glass again before rolling my eyes and going to sit again. I sipped from my water bottle and frowned whilst looking at the camera again "This fucking sucks. How do you live in here?"

After a couple of minutes, a loud buzzing sound came. I looked around hoping that the wall would miraculously open... It didn't. I legitimately want to bash my head into the wall., I groaned inside my own head.

"Do it..."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not that stupid."

"Pussy."

"Fuck off... You're annoying."

"Well, then you're annoying 'cause I'm you."

Silence overcame the room and after a long while it was unbearable. I sighed God, I'm so bored but I can't stand my own brain. It seemed like an eternity had passed by. My brain began to pitch in ideas made me laugh but it never lasted long.

It was then another buzzing noise and my body jerked up. The lights became deep red and it was then I knew something was wrong. A loud rumbling came from behind and I quickly stood, backing up. A wall of concrete began separating, letting in a bright white light. My eyes squinted and I proceeded out into the hallway.

I looked around and saw more grey halls and three ways in front of me "What in the fucked up world?" I decided to go to the right side and followed the trail. Nothing. Not a single soul was around and I felt more confused than when I was inside the room "Jerome?"

Silence rung in my ears as I waited for something to happen.

"Doll!" A voice boomed making me jump in my spot. I quickly turned around only to be engulfed and picked up. A yell escaped me and once I was put down, I turned to face Jerome. He grinned widely, placing a kiss upon my lips before taking a look at my jaw "That bitch." He hissed and kissed my bruise before grabbing my hand and looking at everyone - Jervis, Jonathan and... Ecco?

I snarled viciously "What is she doing here?" My boyfriend glanced at her and was quick to pull me back when I went to pounce "Let me go... I'm gonna snap her fucking neck in two!"

"Calm down, baby." J hummed, kissing my temple tenderly as I tried to calm myself down "Tetch hypnotized her." I watched as Ecco didn't even flinch when my hand almost reached her. My lips pursed into a thin line "Forget her let's just go find my sweet brother."

With that, we walked into many corridors. I told myself that we needed to have Ecco close. We couldn't hurt her just yet.

A few minutes later, Ecco, Jonathan and Jervis left to find Jeremiah.