« 43 »

"Renjun, I told you Jisung is pro at this we need to stay away from him!" Haechan said, focusing on the tv screen

They're all playing a game using their ps4. Miyoung smiled, watching them all play. She's finally relieved, now that Jaemin's back there's only one thing left for her to worry about which is her own mother.

Miyoung walked to the kitchen, grabbing some snacks to eat. She grabbed some chocolate and coke, and then she walked back to her place on the couch, next to Jaemin.

Jaemin glanced at her, still trying to focus on his game. "Hey Miyoung, can I have some of that chocolate?"

Miyoung turned her head towards him, chuckling. She nods, shoving the chocolate bar right into his mouth. 

"Hey, not that much!" Jaemin said, his mouth full of chocolate

Miyoung chuckled, eating the rest of the chocolate. Jaemin turned his head towards her, chuckling at her. There's some choclolate on the side of her lips.

He put is controller down, leaning his face closer to her. Miyoung's heart beats extremely fast, as if it's about to explode. She closes her eyes, waiting for what's about to come. She was expecting him to place his lips on hers, but that's not what he did. 

Instead, he brought his lips right next to her ear. "You got some chocolate on your lips."

He leaned away from her, and she opened her eyes. He winked at her, making her blush even more than she already is. He laughed at her flushed face, and she hit him playfully on his arm.

"Hyung, stop flirting we're going to lose!" Jisung said

Jaemin chuckled. "Alright, alright sorry."

——💗

After a few hours, they all finally finish playing. Miyoung is currently waiting for Jaemin to finish showering because she needs some sleep. She's been very desperate and worried for the past week, that's why she barely get any sleep. But now that he's back, she can finally sleep in peace again.

Not long after that, Jaemin came out from his room with a towel on his hair. He's wearing his usual tshirt with some sweatpants.

He smiled at her, staring at her sleepy figure. "Sleepy? Come on, let's sleep."

Miyoung nods, standing up from the sofa to walk to his room. She entered his room, directly walking towards his bed, plopping herself on his bed. She lied down on his bed, trying to find a comfortable position. Not long after that, Jaemin joined her.

"Were you really half-dead for the past two weeks?"

Miyoung opened her eyes, meeting Jaemin's pair of eyes. "Yeah, kinda."

Jaemin smiled, pulling her body closer to his by holding her waist. "You can sleep peacefully now, you don't have to worry about me anymore."

She smiled, hugging him back. "I missed you."

He chuckled at her words. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, he's slowly falling for her. He's just afraid to admit it, it's his first time feeling this kind of feeling, real love.

She hugged him tightly, inhaling his amazingly sweet scent. She's happy, happy that he's finally back.

"Lee Miyoung,"

Miyoung turned her head towards him. "Yeah?"

"I love you too."

awwwww jaemin is finally falling for her:(