Chapter Twenty-Eight

Tobias Eaton

I slowly stumble out of the elevator, shooting any guard that appears in my sight. I had to find Tris, I wouldn't let them torture her like they tortured me.

"Tris..." I muttered under my breath as I continued to move through the hallways of the maze-like base Marcus had constructed.

"Tobias." A voice says and interrupts my train of thought.

My tracks stop and I look through one of the small cell windows. It was Caleb.

"Caleb...hold on i'm going to get you out of there." I say as I move away from the door and then shoot at the door handle until I hear a click.

I open the door and Caleb greets me.

"Help me get Dad and Eric, I know where they took Tris..." He said as he searched one of the dead guards for guns.

"Tell me where she is and you can help get your father and Eric out. We can rendezvous at the fence, I'll meet you there with Tris." I say simply as I reload my gun.

"Marcus is keeping her in his personal chambers, they probably have her chained up like an animal in there..." He said as he walked to one of the cells and shot at the handle until it clicked. Eric walked out of the cell, giving both Caleb and I a nod.

I quickly nod back at him and start in the direction of my father's chambers. I reach the door and have my gun drawn ready to put a bullet right between his eyes. I slide open the door and enter. I see Tris. She has chains around her arms and her legs preventing her from moving. I see my father standing above her with a knife. Tris has blood trickling down her forehead as she weakly looks up at my father. My father brings the knife above his head, prepared to bring it down at any second, I raise my gun and fire. The knife drops from his hand, which now has a gory hole through the middle of it.

"Step away from her now." I say as I point my gun at my father prepared to shoot at any second.

"Tobias..." Tris says as she looks up at me with happiness in her eyes.

I smile softly and make my way toward her, undoing her bounds. Once her arms are free she latches herself around me.

"It's okay...i've got you." I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

While Tris and I embrace, I hear the door slide open and then close, I pull away from Tris only to discover that my father had perished. It didn't matter though, Tris was safe, and that's all that mattered to me. I look at Tris and press my lips to hers, I feel her hands run themselves down the sides of my face as we kiss.

-Later-

We had all gotten out safely from Marcus's base. Once we reunited with the rest of the group, we started our trek toward our camp, where we had left the others. We arrived just before sunrise. Christina ran up to Tris and wrapped her arms around her.

"Your okay." Christina stated as she looked at Tris and smiled.

"We all are." Tris replied as she smiled back at Christina, brighter than I had ever seen her smile before.

She was so beautiful, I never get tired of looking at her, even when she's covered in dirt and has cuts and bruises all over her face.

Later, Tris and I were sitting in the back of one of the cars. I had my arm draped around her shoulder and she had her head on mine.

"Let's get married." She finally says.

"What?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly so I could look at her.

"As soon as we get back, or get to wherever we're going, I want to get married, right then...right away. I don't want to waste any moments that I have with you Tobias." She said as she looked up at me.

I smiled and pecked her lips gently.

"As you wish." I say and smile widely.

-Days Later-

Beatrice Prior

It wasn't going to be a fancy wedding or anything, there were no big white dresses or exchanging of rings, today was just a day where Tobias and I promised each other an eternity. I was wearing a grey dress, representing where I came from, Abnegation. I also wore a black necklace, to symbolize what I had become, Dauntless. We only had a few guests who were going to attend. Will, Christina, Caleb, and my parents. I stood in front of Tobias and listened to him as he promised me an eternity, and he listened to me as I promised him the same. We sealed our vows with a kiss, and then we went into the bedroom.

-

Tobias unzipped my dress and pulled it off from my body. It had never been clear to me before, how much Tobias and I needed each other, without the other we were broken.
I feel Tobias kissing my neck as I lay in bed breathless.

"You literally take my breath away..." I say as I look down at Tobias.

"Thanks." He said as he pulled away from my neck giving me a cocky smile.

I shake my head and smile, bringing his mouth back to mine. My legs had latched around his waist as his hands massaged my thighs. His nails would always accidentally dig into my skin every time I whispered his name. I would have said something about it, but there was something about the pain that makes the experience much better. His hips start to move against me slowly. I gasped frequently as if my head was being pushed underwater and I was yearning for air. My nails drag across his back and his eyes shut tight as my nails draw blood from his back. He drops down on top of me, out of breath. I run my fingers tentatively through his hair as he regains his breath.
-Hours Later-
I lay sprawled out in the bed, my hands search for Tobias, but all I manage to find is an empty bed. I sit up and hear the water running from the bathroom. I stand up holding the sheet around me and walk into the room. A thick layer of steam fills the room as the hot water runs. I drop the sheet and step into the shower. Tobias's head is resting against the wall as he lets the hot water run down his back. I press my lips to his back where my nails had marked him. He turns around and offers a slight smile. I smile back kissing his chest, making my way down. I rest on my knees as I reach his waist, and just like that the romantic night continues.

A/N
Hi guys. Sorry it took me forever to post this chapter, I couldn't think of what to do next with the plot so it took a while. Anyways, Tris and Tobias' relationship is going to go down a more mature road. So this is a heads up if you get offended b the sex scenes in this fanfic. The next few chapters sex scenes are going to be much more frequent and much more graphic with writing. So you've been warned. Also, in the previous chapter there was a mention of Katniss, I promise that she will appear in a couple of chapters when more trouble occurs, but I figured Tris and Tobias needed a little time to themselves before trouble began again. Thanks for Reading! I love you all!

ResurgentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara