Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen
Christina

"Will..."
This is all that I can manage to say.
How could this have happened? Tris told me that she had killed Will, I had cradled his dead body in my small arms. Will stares back at me.

-Later-

Will pushes me gently up against the wall. I kiss him deeply as I run my fingers through his blonde hair.

"You're alive..." I say to him.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me and nods. I trace the features on his face, skimming my thumb across his bottom lip.

-
Beatrice Prior

Will and Christina had gone somewhere alone with each other about twenty minutes after Will had arrived. Although I didn't want to have anymore of those dreams, I knew that I was going to be sucked into one sooner or later. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel a pair of large arms wrap around me. At first I think it's Tobias, but then I look up and see the face of my brother.

"How are you holding up?" Caleb asked as he removed his arms and stood beside me.

I looked out at the sunset and then I looked at Caleb.

"I'm okay...I guess..." I reply and smile at him.

I had to forgive him for his mistakes sooner or later. Well, hadn't I already done that? Hadn't I already forgave him? I wondered how Tobias still felt about Caleb. My guess was that he probably still hated him.

"Well, I think Tobias wanted to take you out on a picnic or something...I'm not sure...he was pretty vague about it." Caleb said after a long moment of silence.

I nodded and walked away from Caleb. I headed back toward my room and saw Tobias buttoning up his white shirt as he looked in the mirror. For the first time since it happened I finally looked down at the ring that Tobias had slid onto my ring finger the day he proposed. He was so handsome. I saw a small curve in the side of his lips, he knows that I've been watching him for the last few minutes.

"You couldn't help yourself could you? " Tobias asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"I really couldn't." I reply as I walk over to him and smile.

Tobias led me outside where there was a patch of soft green grass. There was a blanket spread and two glasses of wine. I smiled at Tobias. We ate while we watched the sunset. Once the sun was finally down, Tobias and I found a quiet place.

Tobias Eaton

I awoke in the middle of the night. Tris was laying next to me. I kissed her cheek gently and got up out of the bed. I walked toward the bathroom so that I could take a shower. The warm water felt amazing against my skin, as if I hadn't taken a shower in an eternity. As I let the water stream down my back, I thought of Will and Eric, but mostly I thought of who would return next.