Chapter Thirty-Two

Beatrice 'Tris' Prior
It had been about a week since Tobias had fallen out of the tree and fractured his spinal cord. The infirmary had discharged him after a few days in the hospice ward, if you thought he was cranky in the there, you should see how cranky he was not being able to do anything on his own for the next two months. The doctors orders were to either stay in bed or when he was out of bed in his wheelchair. I walked into our room with some food from the dining hall, Tobias was laying straight on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"That's one quite interesting ceiling isn't it." I remark with a slight chuckle before sitting on the edge of the bed next to him.

"I'm not in the mood Tris." He said dully as his eyes moved to me and then back to the ceiling.

"Oh me doing all the work last night put you in a bad mood?" I asked snippily as I rolled my eyes and got up off the bed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" He asked angrily.

I was sort of happy he was immobile at this moment because he would already be two inches away from my face if he could move.

"Nothing Tobias, I'm sorry, i've just been really tired lately." I say as I walk back over and sit besides him.

I helped him slowly sit up, using the head board of the bed to rest his back against.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked as I look down at my hands, before looking back up at him.

"Tris honey...what's wrong?" He asked as he reached as far as he could to touch my arm.

I bit my lip hard to hold back the tears,

"I lost it Tobias...I lost the baby. I'm so sorry I should have told you..." I say as I bury my face into my hands.

Tobias and I had learned we were pregnant about a week after we got married, I had been taking a shower when I saw the pool of blood flow down the drain.

"The doctor said it was probably from hyperventilating when you were missing, too much stress on the baby..." I say as I begin to feel the warm tears slide down my cheeks.

"Tris..." He whispered, "Come here..." He said as he attempted to tug me toward him.

I helped him lay back down before laying next to him and laying my head on his chest. I balled a piece of his t-shirt into my fist and buried my face in the soft cloth. I began to sob into his chest over our lost child.

"Shh...Tris...it's going to okay...it's okay honey. Hey listen, we can always try again. Neither of us are in a rush." He said as he ran his fingers the best he could through my hair.

I nodded and sat up when I heard a knock at the door. I kissed Tobias's cheek gently before I got out of bed. I opened the door to find Katniss,

"Tris, may I speak to you privately?" She asked as she tucked a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. Of course." I reply as I give Tobias a reassuring nod before exiting the room.

"I'd like to get a squad together in order to search for Peeta. Tris I don't think I can go another day not knowing what has happened to him. I saw how you reacted when Tobias was missing for just hours, now imagine that but one hundred times longer." Katniss said as she looked at me.

I couldn't disagree with her. Who am I to deny her an attempt to search for the love of her life. I slowly contemplated the risks in my head of a mission like this.

"Alright. But you can not tell anyone about this Katniss. I will get a small team together and we will leave tomorrow morning." I said as I look at her with a stern look on my face.

She agrees to these terms and goes on with the rest of her day. I return to my room and make my way back to Tobias in bed. I lay my head on his chest and pull the covers close to our bodies.

"I love you Tobias." I say as I close my eyes.

"I love you too." He replies.

Katniss Everdeen
I make my way down to the armory. Tris told me that there would be someone there who would be able to help me. In front of the armory doors stood a tall man with several piercings on his face and several tattoos to go along with the piercings.

"You must be Katniss." He said, "I'm Eric." He added as he looked at me, holding his hand out.

I simply just stare at him. I was still unsure of who I could trust.

"Okay, not much of a people person I see. Anyways, Tris said you would be coming and I already prepared the weapon you requested." He said as he lead me into the armory.

My eyes lit up when I saw a bow sitting on the table. Eric walked over to one of the walls and pulled the quiver off of the wall. I pulled one of the arrows out and admired the structure of the weapon.

"Thank you." I say as I return the arrow and look over at Eric.

"You're welcome." He said as he handed me the bow before exiting the armory.

Now it was time to find Peeta.

Unknown
I emerge from the water. Coughing up water from my lungs as I attempt to suck in as much air as I can. My hand automatically goes to my neck. I look around confused, everything is so dark.

"Where the hell am I?" I say aloud before standing up.

A/N
Alright guys, it's time for a little contest. So in the last section of this chapter an unknown character was revealed, whoever can guess this character first will get a sneak peek on where this storyline will go. Good Luck! Hope you enjoy this chapter, I have to say it's one of my favorites!