Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Tobias Eaton

Tris and I had gotten married two days ago. It was so nice to finally get to call her my wife. It was also amazing for the bedroom. On the night we had gotten married the pleasure didn't stop for one single second and it was like waking up and breathing fresh air for the first time.

Tris and I were laying in bed, talking about the future and where we would go, neither of us wanting to stay here for much longer. She pressed her lips gently to mine and then pulled away for just a few moments. We both purged forward quickly kissing each other hard.

"Lay down." I whispered to her as I pulled on her earlobe with my teeth.

She quickly laid down and looked up at me with lust in her eyes. I unbuttoned her pants and yanked them off. I pull her shirt off as well, leaning down and pressing my lips to the light pink flesh. My hands slithered down and pulled her panties to the side. I pressed my fingers into her and she let out a sharp gasp. After a couple minute of my fingers pleasuring her, I started to kiss her neck. I kissed my way down to her stomach gliding my tongue across her smooth skin.

"Tobias..." She whimpered as she shut her eyes tight writhing under my touch.

I pulled the last of her garments off leaving her bare. I kissed her thighs and then I started to kiss her line. She shivered as my lips made contact there. I spread her legs apart letting my tongue explore her. I continued to do this until she gave up all her will power and arching her back let me control her. I kissed her legs gently and made my way back up to her mouth, planting a gently kiss on her lips. Her forehead was covered in a thin layer of sweat. She quickly rolled on top of me and pulled my shirt off. Her hands ran up and down my midsection as I started to grind my clothed hips against her skin. She pinned my hips down, having a twisted look on her face, I looked down to see her skin bright red from the hoarse fabric rubbing against her delicate skin.

"Sorry." I mutter quietly as I lean up and kiss her gently.

She eagerly kissed back as her hands maneuvered to undo my belt and pull my pants down. Soon we were both bare and our hips collided one second after another. Tris was gripping onto my shoulders in order to keep balance and my hands wrapped around her waist, moving her up and down again. She was breathing heavily and finally gave up and let a wave of exhaustion flood over her. She rested her head on my shoulder as she fought to catch her breath.

-Later-

Tris laid next to me naked and beautiful from her after glow. Tris was so exhausted from the sex earlier that we both decided to rest for a bit, however I would have gladly continued. I smiled at Tris and she smiled back.

"Do you want to have a baby?" Tris asked as she traced small shapes onto my chest.

"A baby?" I ask.

"Well I know Marcus is still out there, but I doubt he will bother us for a long time. We don't have to rush anything, it just popped into my head." Tris said as she kissed my chin softly.

"No, it's a good idea. Let's have one...right now." I say as I roll on top of her.

I let a groan into her neck as I feel her hands there.

"Mm...Tris...please...keep going..." I say in a rough voice as my breathing becomes heavy.

I close my eyes, letting my mind return to the image of Tris on her knees, her head bobbing up and down at my waist. A wave of heat flushes through my body. I pin Tris's arms over her head as I use my other hand to nudge her legs apart. I thrust my hips into hers and I hear Tris let out a strained moan. I wrap her legs around my waist in order to plunge deeper into her. Her head tilts back as I thrust. I slowly drag my tongue up her neck. She moans loudly as she feels me there. I feel a wave start to come over me, and I finally release inside of her.

Beatrice Prior

It feels nice to have a steamy 'honeymoon' with Tobias. We had never been this intimate before. There was the first time when we still lived at the Dauntless compound and then the time in the car when we were fleeing from the city. Tobias was breathing heavily as his body rested on top of me. I knew he was out of breath, but I knew he wanted to keep going. I slowly shift him onto his back and straddle his waist. I lean down and kiss his neck gently, leaving small love bites up and down his neck. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist as he shifts under me. I lower myself onto him and let out a soft sigh. He sits up and starts to kiss my breasts as I start to move up and down on him. His hand pays attention to one of my breasts as his mouth does the other.

"Tobias..." I sigh as I let my head fall back and let myself succomb to him.

He thrusts up a few more times before he lets himself go as well. I remove myself from on top of him and lay on my stomach, my face turned to him. He lays down beside me and brushes his thumb against my face lovingly. We stay like this, silent, for several minutes before he breaks the silence.

"If that doesn't get you pregnant than I don't know what will." He says as he rubs his eyes which are filled with exhaustion.

"Tobias? Can I ask you something?" I ask as I shift onto my side, the sheet covering my breasts.

"Of course." He says as he rubs his thumb across my shoulder.

"What did they do to you when you were captured?" I ask.

I watch his expression grow darker as he realizes what I have asked him.

"Goodnight Tris..." He says and then simply rolls over, his back facing me.