Wednesday- College Or Work

Connie walked through the door of her shared home, right in the nice neighbourhood of Beach City.

"I'm home!" She called out.

The sound of bare feet hit the floor. "Mommy!!!" A little girl called out.

"Crystal!" She dropped her bags and picked up the crazy kid. "Oh, I've missed you," Connie repeatedly kissed her.

"Hey, there you are," Steven laughed and came over to kiss them both on the head.

"Daddy! Look! Mommy's back!" Crystal giggled and smiled.

"I see that, come here ya monkey," he grabbed his daughter and spun around. "Now go get ready for bed, will be up in a bit," He placed her down and watched her run off. "How was it?"

Connie sighed, she slipped off her ugly brown jacket and fell into Stevens arms. "Horrible, my feet are killing me,"

Steven chuckled and picked her up. "First let's get you in the bathtub,"

He made his way up and started a bath for Connie. He helped her get undress and into the bathtub.

Steven kissed her, and made his way to their daughters room to explain to her why it was just him saying goodnight.

Connie knew she shouldn't have taken the job offer. She hated being away from the loves of her life.

Whelp. I tried.

Requests or prompts?