"Steven Please come out,"

"It's been more than weeks do you think he'll come out soon?" Amethyst asked. Pearl was standing behind her tears rolling down her face. Garnet laid a hand on Pearls back and then looked at the younger gem.

"I don't know.."

"Don't you have future vision?! Look into it, please...I just want him back,"

"I can't, I'm sorry.." Amethyst broke down for the fifth time that morning.

"Steven buddy, please. For the love of me...please come out,"

Steven watched from his mother's lap, he watched Amethyst cry out. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay with her. "Steven," her sweet voice made him want to cry. "Honey...they miss you,"

"I know I just- I finally get to see you and get-go know you, I don't want to go back,"

"But you have to. What about Greg, Pearl, Amethyst. Who will be there to mess around with Amethyst, who will help Pearl and Garnet? She needs someone to show her to take a break, they all need you, Steven. As much as I love having here, they need you more then I do," She bent down and held her son close. " a couple more hours, then I want you to head back,"

Steven stared up at the big picked hair lady, her hair waving slightly as she moved. Something about that made Steven want to curl next to her forever. "A couple more hours," he repeated.

"I love you," She smiled.

Steven looked up at her with stars in his eyes, "I love you, mom,"

Just a little something. If you requested something, it will be posted after tomorrow's one shot.
Requests or prompts¿?~~~~~~

Steven Universe One shots [Part two]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें