107 years < Stovinne

Stovinne was a symbol of love. They was their symbol of love. Steve and Connie were 15 when they decided they wanted to stay as Stovinne. they proceed to go to school and become a teacher of home world. It took the Maheswaran a while to approve, a month to be exact, the only time they spilt apart was at Connie's parents funeral, Connie wanted to say her last goodbyes, but just like ruby and Sapphire that didn't last long enough. Stovinne spent that night on the beach.

Today the summer evening was beautiful. The waves were washing softly against the shore, the sun was just about to go down. Stovinne sat on the beach with biscuit and grape jelly. A already made one rested on their leg as they were already sitting criss cross.

Garnet watched the fusion from the beach home. A small smile on her face. She loved Stovinne with her all her heart, and was so happy to hear that the two were going to stay a fusion, but it's been so many years. Connie's missed so much. That ate her. That Connie couldn't live her life. Couldn't be there for her family.

Garnet finally made her way down to the beach and near them. "Mind I sit with you?"

Stovinne looked up and smiled. "Garnet! No not all, sit!" They moved over a bit and patted the sopt next to her. "Biscuit?" They asked.

Garnet shook her head and watched the sun set before looking at them. "How long has it been?" Stovinne stopped eating and sighed.

"107 year..."

Garnet sighed. "You gotta let her go some day...Steven,"

"I know...I Just- I don't want to lose her," a deep voice emitted from them. "I'll do it tonight.."

Garnet sighed and placed a hand on the fusion. "I know it's hard but you got to.."

Stovinnes body lit up, the person now made two. Connie was slowly turning old. The past slowly coming up to her. Steven held her close, crying.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for letting me be apart of your Universe..."

This was rushed...by me. Face reveal soon? Or more like video? I might at 200! I don't know yet.
Requests or prompts¿?~~~~