Betrayal <Au

Watching your best friend slowly turn on you is hard. Your best friend wanting to kill you is the worst thing, but it was exactly what Steven was going through. He didn't know what happened, but she snapped one day. Killing her mother and father, then runing. Steven hasn't seen her in years until that warm summer night.

It was a warm night, but eveything change when he saw her. Connie was covered in a cloak. "C-Connie?" His voice broke. Connie looked back at him. She turned, Steven saw tears falling down her face. "Connie!" He started to run to her but she stepped back.

"No! You took eveything from me. I want nothing to do with you, get away!" She yelled dropping the knife she had. "I'm sorry Steven," She ran off, Steven tried to run after but stopped when he saw the lifeless body of Pearl, and a few feet away he saw eveyone in beach city laying dead. He heard Connie's foot steps he bubbled himself and tried to find her.

"Connie! Please let's talk!" He yelled,

"About how you broke me?! How you hurt eveyone I every loved?" Connie yelled again, appearing infront of him, "There's nothing to talk about, you made me kill my parents, you made me kill them," She pointed at the dead bodies and frowned, "Look at it Universe, Look at what you did!" She yelled, he slowly looked up and around.

"I-I didn't make you do this! Connie please stop,"

"Stop? Stop? Never. You made me feel worthless and hurt. Fuck you Steven, Fuck Pearl, Fuck eveyone," She took a new knife out and smirked. "Fight me like a man,"

Steven dropped his bubble and made his way to her. "Connie this isn't like you,"

"Those are the exact words my father said to me as I showed him the dead body of my mother. Shut. Shut your dirty little mouth before I kill," Steven could get the image he saw of her mother years ago.  Her face looked scared,  her eyes bloody, and her poor finger bent up. She's been wanted for 6 years now. Her dad's body wasn't found.

"Connie..."

"Steven..." She mocked. She took a step to him and pushed the big pink sword into her stomach. "Are you proud? Are you happy?" She spat blood and looked up at him. "This was all you," her body fell.

Steven watched in fear as her body dropped he looked around. The city he had once know was gone, eveyone dead. Lights shined in the boys eyes as swat teams swarmed around him. Steven put his hands to the back of his head as he bent down on one near. Sobbing out loud at the lost of eveyone he knew.

Okay so like this is one my Au's. It's not finished (The Au) but I made this, this was made fast...I'm sorry.

Requests or prompts?¿~~~~~