School < Connverse

Request by: Lynx_Reads
Steven arrives at connies school and connie is shocked but is happy nevertheless. Connie gets bullied at school and when Steven finds out he's hella pissed. Then you can do whatever you want with it. Just plz make it connverse. And I need a kiss. Around SUF.

"Okay so I got the cake," Steven spoke into his phone, Pearl moved the phone to lean against the wall as she made dinner.

"Okay, you use my card right?" She asked as she looked at him and smiled, "I want Connie to know it's from us too,"

"Yes, and I got the card," Steven said as placed his phone in the cup holder and checked to make sure eveything was okay.

"Okay, well I gotta go, be safe and tell Connie we love her,"

"I will, bye pearl, love you,"

"I love you too," She hung up.

Steven made his way to Connie's town, which was about 25 minuets away. Today was her birthday and he was going go surprise her. He talked with the gem and they suggested he but a cake and bring go school for her and her friends to enjoy, along with him.

When Steven pulled up to the school he was nervous. He didn't tell Connie his plan but almost the whole staff of her school knew. He took a deep breathe and pushed through the door. Once in the office he was given a tagg. Then walked to the lunch room.

He stood in the door with a box as he looked for Connie. Once he spotted his brown haired girlfriend, he made his way over.

"Boo!" He whispered as he kissed her.

Connie was in shook and pulled away. "Hey!" He placed the box down and hugged her. "I've missed you so much,"

Steven chuckled and spun her around. "Oof, I've missed you so much more," he kissed her again and placed her on her feet. "So I brought a cake for all of us to enjoy, and the gems said they loved you,"

Connie blushed as she sat down and let Steven sit next to her. "Awww, you guys didn't have to,"

"But we did," He brought the cake out and put the box in the trash. Connie couldn't hold back her tears, She truly love him, and she could see he loves her, "Connie?! Why are you crying?"

Connie laughed softly and kissed him one last time before taking a pice of cake. "Thank you Steven,"

"Your welcome," eveyone at the tabke took some. "So I was thinking, how about I spend the rest of the day with you,"

Connie smiled, "I'm sure no one would mind, you'll have fun I swear," Steven laughed.

After lunch Connie said her goodbyes and took stevens hand, leading him to her classes. "This is Miss. Anna, She's very sweet,"

Steven nodded. Steven told Connie he need to go to the bathroom. The minute Steven left her bully found his way to her. "Sup, where's my money, hun?"

Connie said, "like I said Josh, I don't owe you anything, now please get out of the way," She tried to push past him but Josh pushed back harder and laughed.

"Not so fast idiot, I want my money," He spat in her face.

"Josh, move please,"

"No, why would I listen to someone like you?"

Connie was pushed up against the wall. "Josh..." her voice was quiet and soft. Steven came out in time and turned pink.

"Connie! Yo what the fuck man," He pushed Josh away from her and held her close. "What the actually fuck,"

Josh backed away in fear and ran off. "Fuck you!" Steven called out as he ran.

Connie was in tears. She held on to Steven. Steven sighed and kissed her, "Hey it's okay...shhh..."

Okay. So I got the job!!!!! And im sick. I'm not freaking out about it but I'm kinda worried because my immune system isn't as strong as it should be.