The bad Spiderman *part 5* (Peter Parker)

I sat on the jetti, looking down at my joined hands as we flew to the HYDRA base that Peter's clone had told us that Peter was being held at. I clenched my jaw as I looked up at the clone, who was sat on the bench across from me on the jetti. I gulped as I studied him, his hands held together with a pair of Tony's electronic handcuffs and an electric muzzle over his mouth and nose to stop him from being able to talk as he stared at me. I studied him for a moment longer before standing up and walking over to him. He followed my movements with his gaze, continuing to look at me as I sat down next to him.

"I need to ask you something, so I'm going to remove the muzzle. But so help me god, if you try anything or say anything that I don't like, I will not hesitate to open the barrier and throw you off of this jetti." I threatened, shaking my head. He nodded, making me sigh as I pressed the button on the side of the muzzle. The walls folded into themselves, making the clone breathe out as it opened.

"Thanks, angel." He mumbled.

"Don't call me that, I'm not your angel. I'm the angel of the boy whose life you tried to take over." I muttered bitterly. He sighed and nodded as he looked ahead.

"How were you made?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much-."

"No, we both know that you didn't come to be alive naturally. You're some sort of clone or something." I scoffed.

"You're right, that's exactly what I am." He stated. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, hinting for him to continue.

"Over the years, HYDRA has collected DNA from all of you, with the end goal of using it in the machine that they've just finished building." He nodded. My eyes widened slightly.

"Are you saying that HYDRA has a cloning machine?" I scoffed.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He nodded as he looked at me. I sighed.

"Why are you telling me this? I mean, I'm the enemy." I spoke. He chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Yeah, but I like you. Just because I'm a clone whose only mission in life is to take over as Peter and destroy the Avengers from within doesn't mean that I wouldn't want things to be different if this wasn't the situation. It's not my fault that HYDRA created me for the sole purpose of killing you. And it's not my fault that they programmed me to be exactly like Peter, which includes his feelings for you." He mumbled. I sighed and bit my lip, feeling that I had Peter back for the first time since the clone had taken his place.

"Y/N, we're wheels down in five minutes." Natasha spoke from the pilot's seat. I sighed and reluctantly tore my gaze away from the clone to look at her instead.

"Thanks, Nat." I spoke before looking back at the clone.

"I appreciate the fact that you didn't choose this life. But that's not going to stop me from getting my Peter back." I shook my head. The clone sighed and followed me with his eyes as I stood up and headed back to my original seat, not looking up at him again until the jetti landed.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I pulled the clone through the base by his bicep.

"This way." He nodded his head to the left, indicating that we needed to go around the corner.

"Y/N, are you good here? We should probably go hunt down the DNA samples that HYDRA have of us and destroy them." Tony spoke.

"Go, I'm good." I reassured. Tony nodded, Steve and Natasha following him as they ran in the opposite direction.

"Which cell?" I demanded, pushing the clone down the corridor again.

"Jeez, go easy on the pushing. That one." He scoffed as he pointed his still handcuffed hands to a door on the right. I gulped as I stood in front of it before raising my hands. Red energy shot into the metal, immediately blowing the door off of its hinges. I ran in, and my eyes widened as Peter lay unconscious on the floor, the bruises and blood on his face and suit telling me that he was in a bad way.