Kinks *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

*Please note: similar to the one just before this, this imagine contains themes of bondage and stuff, so if you're not comfortable with that, please don't read this smut. If you are comfortable with that, enjoy ;)*

Peter and I walked through the shopping mall, our hands joined and fingers intertwined.

"Is there anywhere else you need to go, babe?" Peter asked, looking down at me as he nonchalantly swung the bags that his spare hand was holding. I looked around.

"Yes, actually. Ann Summers, I need some new bras." I nodded. Peter's eyes widened slightly as I started to pull him towards the shop.

"Can you not find that stuff at Victoria's Secret, or, I don't know, literally any other shop?" he sighed. I looked at him as we walked in.

"What's the difference, Pete?" I chuckled.

"Those shops don't also sell sex toys." he stated. I looked at him and tried not to smirk as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Don't tell me that you're intimidated by the idea of a more adventurous sex life, babe." I smirked as we walked through the shop.

"That's not it, I just, I don't need to be looking at dildos, vibrators and flesh-lights whilst accompanying my girlfriend getting bras." he scoffed, his face scrunching up as he moved his head to avoid walking into a hanging up display. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and sighed as I walked through the shop. I bit my lip as I wandered into the section with the bondage and BDSM stuff. Peter and I had been together pretty much since I had joined the Avengers a year ago, and I loved it. The only thing was that our sex life was far from adventurous. Peter always made me feel amazing, but it was always just a case of normal foreplay and then sex, there was nothing thrilling or exciting about what we did. Part of me wanted to be open with him about the fact that I wanted him to take control, throw me on the bed and tie me up to do what he wanted, but I also had a feeling that Peter would be way too awkward to actually do that. Call it a hunch. And so, too concerned with the risk of freaking my boyfriend out by exposing him to my kinks, I kept my mouth shut.

"You seem to be very entranced by...what even is that?" I snapped back as Peter's arms curled around my waist from behind and he nudged the gag that was hanging up in front of us, making it swing slightly.

"It's a ball gag, sweetie." I chuckled, slightly amused by his naivety as I turned around in his arms.

"What do you think of this stuff, babe?" I asked.

"Why?" he scoffed.

"I'm curious. Come on, humour me." I insisted as I rested my fists against his chest. He sighed before looking at the display behind me.

"I don't know, it's...rope, and handcuffs, and stuff that I guess some people think will spice up their sex life." he shrugged before looking back down at me.

"Why, babe? Is it stuff that you'd want to use?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. I gulped and looked down, my cheeks burning as I once again chickened out of telling him what I really wanted.

"Um...w-well...erm, I think that I'm going to pay for these things." I nodded, giving Peter a tight smile as I left his arms and headed to the cashier with the bras that I'd picked out.

Peter's P.O.V

"I don't know, it's...rope, and handcuffs, and stuff that I guess some people think will spice up their sex life." Peter shrugged before looking back down at Y/N.