The heir to the throne *part 2* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

"Are you ready to tell me where we're going yet?" Jacob sighed as he drove us along the road.

"We're going to see Tom Holland." I nodded. He clenched his jaw and looked at me.

"I thought that he was dead." he scoffed.

"You thought that because I wanted you to believe it. I need everyone to believe that he's dead so that my dad steps down and makes me the leader. So, we're driving to meet up with him and Harrison in order to discuss what we do next." I explained.

"Y/N, why do you care so much about Tom? The guy has been gunning for you for years, why are you wanting to protect him?" he asked, his eyes on the road as he continued to drive. I looked at him.

"You really want to know, Jacob?" I asked.

"Please." he scoffed. I gulped.

"We're sleeping together." I admitted. Jacob's eyes widened and he slammed on the breaks, making me yelp out as I lurched forward before being pulled back into my seat by the seat-belt. Jacob looked at me.

"You're fucking him?!" he exclaimed. I sighed and looked out onto the road before looking back at him.

"Yes. And once my dad makes me the leader of the mob, we're making our relationship official." I nodded. Jacob looked at me.

"You're mad." he scoffed and shook his head.

"Drive, Jacob. When I'm leader, things will be better. Drive." I demanded. He sighed and shook his head as he pushed on the gas again, making the car start to move again.

Jacob stopped the car outside of the warehouse and we climbed out. I walked into the abandoned structure and tried not to smirk as Tom and Harrison were already there. They looked up from the table that they were leant over, a smirk forming on Tom's lips.

"Hey there, darling. I was beginning to question if you'd show up." he smirked as he stood up straight and put his hands into his pockets.

"Of course I was going to show up, Tommy." I smiled. He returned it and nodded before leaning down and giving my lips a peck before looking back at the table.

"What have we got?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as Jacob and I stood on the other side of the table.

"Similarly to how you were told that you'd be made leader if you kidnapped and killed me, I've been told that if I manage to successfully hijack your incoming drugs shipment, my father will make me the leader of the Holland mob. Rumour has it that it's your biggest shipment yet." he stated. I sighed and nodded.

"This is dangerous, though, Tommy. For starters, you're meant to be a dead man. But also, since your last hijacking, my dad has quadrupled the security that he hires for our shipments. This won't be easy." I shook my head.

"I know, that's why my father picked it as my mission. And it's why you have to help me. You've done your mission, I do this, we both become the leaders and put an end to the war, once and for all." he nodded. I bit my lip.

"That's not going to happen." All of our eyes widened as my dad's voice rang out. I gulped and looked over my shoulder to see him strolling into the warehouse, along with about fifty of his men.

"Jacob, swear to me right now that you told no one about where we were going." I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"I didn't, I have no idea who told him." he shook his head.

"It's not just him who knows that you kids are up to no good." our eyes widened further as Tom looked over his shoulder.

"Fuck." he gulped as his dad walked in through the other entrance of the warehouse, his men behind him.