The cute boy in the Spiderman suit *part 2* (Peter Parker)

Pain swept through my head, completely numbing most of my senses. I groaned, a small cry also leaving my lips as my entire body was aching unbearably, shots of white-hot pain sweeping over me. I slowly opened my eyes, only to squeeze them shut a second later as they were met with blinding white light that seemed to be surrounding me.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself as I forced my eyes open again, holding a hand over them to help deal with the intensity of the light. I slowly sat up, holding my head in pain as I looked around. My eyes widened as I seemed to be in an all-white room, one of the walls being entirely glass so that I could see into the next room along, which seemed to be the control room. I looked down, the small bench that I was sitting on, along with the pillow and blue blanket, being the only contents of the room.

"She's awake, Mr Stark." My head shot up and my eyes widened further as the boy stood at the window, fiddling with his fingers nervously as he looked at me. I knew for a fact that he was the same age as me, and I knew that because he was the boy I was meant to kill. He was the Spiderman.

"Ah, good, now we can ask her some questions." A man nodded as he walked up to the window and joined the boy in looking at me. The boy looked up at the man.

"You're not going to torture her, are you?" he gulped.

"What?! Of course not, you know that we don't do that. Why, do you not want her face to get battered up?" the man asked. The boy's eyes widened and he blushed harshly.

"N-no, I just...torture isn't nice." He shrugged.

"Glad we're on the same page with that." The man nodded before looking at me.

"What's your name, kid?" he asked softly. I growled in response and raised my hand, ready for a ball of black energy to fly from it and get me out of here. After all, if I failed my mission for much longer, HYDRA would definitely kill me. My eyes widened as nothing came out of my hand. I tried again, shoving my flattened palm forwards but I still got nothing, not even a spark.

"You didn't actually think that we'd put you somewhere that wouldn't contain your powers, did you? Especially since you're after Peter, tell me that you weren't that naïve." The man scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. I gulped and slowly lowered my hand.

"The container that you're in blocks your powers, and will continue to do so until we decide to open it. Now, I'll ask again. What is your name?" the man asked.

"Subject three-eight-five-seven-four." I mumbled.

"No, no, your real name." the man nodded. My eyebrows furrowed.

"I, erm...I don't remember my real name." I admitted. The boy's eyes widened.

"H-how is that even possible? How do you not remember your own name?" the boy scoffed.

"Easy there, Pete, you don't know how awful HYDRA is, they probably took her as a kid and haven't said her real name since." The man mumbled before looking at me.

"Why were you sent to kill Peter?" he asked. I gulped and looked down, trying to think of a lie, because it would be too embarrassing to admit that I'd been sent to kill a boy who HYDRA portrayed to be the polar opposite to who he actually was.

"He killed one of HYDRA's subjects." I spoke. It wasn't a downright lie, but it wasn't the truth as to why I was actually sent to kill him, so it worked. Peter's eyes widened.

"N-no, I didn't." he mumbled in a small, innocent voice, his doe eyes looking up at the man.

"She probably means Bucky, you helped me fight him. HYDRA has probably fed her some bullshit about what you've done to make you easier to kill." He shrugged. Bingo, I thought as the man looked at me.

"Okay, this is what's going to happen, kid. My name is Tony Stark, and you're in the Avengers' Tower." He started. My eyes widened slightly, Tony Stark being another name that I'd been taught to hate, but given how many lies I was fed about Peter, I was starting to doubt my character judgement.

"Now, you're going to stay in this cell until we are entirely convinced that you won't hurt anyone, or try to kill Peter. You do not leave until we decide that. Once we've let you go, you will join the Avengers team, with myself and Peter. Does that make sense?" Tony asked. My eyes widened again.

"Y-you mean...you're not sending me back to HYDRA?" I asked hopefully.

"We never do. HYDRA uses their projects, like you, as weapons of mass destruction. We can use your powers for good, for helping people instead of killing people, so that's what we'll do." He shrugged.

"Thank you. I'd like that." I nodded.

"Good answer. Now, I'll get Bruce to hack into HYDRA's database and retrieve your real name, but until then, just...I don't know, it shouldn't take too long." He shrugged again before starting to walk away from the window. I gulped, the boy not moving as he stared at me, a soft smile on his lips.

"Peter." Tony demanded.

"C-coming, Mr Stark." Peter nodded, giving me a small smile before walking off with Tony and leaving me alone once more.