After the movie *part 1* (Tom Holland)

I stood in my bedroom, getting dressed for the night ahead. I stepped into the tight-fitting midnight blue dress that I'd be wearing for the night, the garment being paired with dark makeup, strappy heels and curled hair. I needed to look my best. After all, this was the night that I was hoping that my best friend, co-star and crush, Tom, would finally make a move on me. Two years ago, I'd been cast to play "Emily" in a new movie by the Russo Brothers called "Cherry". I had been excited enough to play the role, that excitement only increasing when I found out that Tom Holland would be playing "Cherry", the main character of the movie and my character's husband. We'd become really good friends over the course of filming, especially due to the fact that we'd had to film intimate scenes together. Much to my despair, though, despite the fact that we'd kissed and gotten very close because of the sex scenes, our relationship hadn't progressed past friendship. But I was hoping that tonight, at the party being thrown by the Russo Brothers to celebrate the movie being released, that would change. I looked down my hallway as I heard the doorbell go.

"Coming!" I yelled, quickly fastening up my heel and holding my dress up against my chest as it wasn't zipped yet. I rushed along my hallway and opened the door, Tom looking up from his phone as it opened. His eyes widened slightly.

"Hey, Y/N. You look amazing, Jesus." he scoffed, his Adam's apple bobbing as his eyes flicked up and down my body.

"Thanks. I need you to zip me up, though." I nodded as I turned around.

"I can do that." he chuckled, making me smile as I felt him move behind me. I gulped, trying to ignore the flutters of my heart as I felt Tom's hands rest against the small of my back, just above the hemline of my panties. I bit my lip, his warm fingers feeling heavenly against my skin as he pulled the zip up.

"And...done." he spoke, my heart jumping again as he put his hands on my waist before letting me go.

"Brilliant. You ready to go?" I smiled as I grabbed my clutch purse.

"Yeah. The car is outside." he nodded, making my smile widen as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers before leading me out of the apartment.

Tom and I walked into the Russo Brothers' mansion, the party already in full swing as music thumped, people danced and flashing lights blared.

"This place looks amazing!" Tom laughed, making me smile and nod as he curled his arm around my waist and we walked further in.

"Drinks. We need drinks." I nodded, making Tom chuckle as he started to look over the sea of heads that were dancing.

"Hold on, I need to find someone. I'll meet you in the kitchen, yeah?" he asked.

"Sure, yeah." I nodded. He returned it, giving me another smile and gently kissing my head before disappearing off into the crowd. My eyebrows furrowed, my heart twanging slightly at the thought of him trying to find another woman at the party. I knew that I had no right to be jealous, after all we weren't even dating, but that didn't stop the jealous feelings from seeping in slightly. I headed into the relatively empty kitchen and looked at the assortment of drinks that were on offer. I grabbed two plastic cups, first pouring Tom a scotch before putting two shots of vodka into my cup and adding coke to it.

"Y/N." I heard Tom's voice, making me turn around. My eyes widened as Zendaya stood next to him, wide smiles on both of their faces.

"Z?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I exclaimed, making her and Tom laugh as I tightly hugged her. I had been good friends with Zendaya since being cast for my first role as her best friend in a movie. We'd stayed close ever since, the thought worrying me now since she knew all about my crush on Tom.