One love lost, another love found (Tom Holland)

Tears rolled relentlessly down my face, making my eyes sting and wetting Tom's shirt as I desperately clutched onto the fabric. The boy held me tightly in his arms, his lips pressed against my hair and tears also leaving his eyes at what my boyfriend, and his best friend, had done. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so fucking sorry." Tom choked and shook his head, his arms holding my body on his lap being the only source of comfort right now. 

"I just can't believe that Harrison would do that to me. After everything that we've been through. After years of what I thought was real love." I sobbed into Tom's chest. He sighed and nodded, wrapping his arms even further around me. I knew that I'd probably just unintentionally hurt Tom with my words, as I was aware that he was also in love with me, but I knew that at that moment, all he cared about was comforting me and protecting me from the harsh truth that I had been forced to face just half an hour ago.

"Oh my god, that food was amazing." I sighed in bliss as Tom and I walked along the corridor towards the apartment that I shared with Harrison. 

"So was the company. I always miss you guys when I have to leave to film." Tom nodded, giving me a small smile as he looked down at me. I returned it and bit my lip. 

"Just a shame that Haz didn't feel up to it." He shrugged as I dug my key out. 

"Yeah, was a bit weird how he suddenly felt sick. We've been out all day shopping and he was fine all day, so I'm not sure what happened." I shook my head, making Tom shrug again as I unlocked the apartment door and let us in. 

"Haz, babe? I'm home!" I yelled out as we walked in and Tom shut the door. 

"Where is he?" Tom mumbled, both of us looking around with furrowed eyebrows as the apartment appeared to be completely empty, despite Harrison having stayed behind when we went to dinner. 

"I don't know. Maybe he just went for a lie-down." I shrugged. Tom returned it before his gaze drifted to the sofa. I followed his gaze, both of our eyes widening and a pit starting to form in the bottom of my stomach as Tom gently picked up the purple lace bra that sat on the sofa cushion. My eyes wavered as he held the material up and looked at me. 

"This isn't yours, is it?" he mumbled quietly. I shook my head, rage suddenly filling me as I started to storm down the hallway and towards our bedroom. 

"Shit, Y/N, wait." Tom gulped as he rushed after me. 

"Why, Tom?! Harrison is cheating on me right behind this fucking door, I'll be damned if I don't catch him red-handed." I nodded. 

"Okay, but are you sure that you're ready to see this? You're about to catch your boyfriend with another girl." He spoke. I gulped, tears pricking my eyes as I placed my hand on the door handle. 

"No. I'm not sure." I admitted before pushing the door open. Immediately Harrison and the girl scrambled to cover themselves, the girl squeaking as she covered her naked body with my bedsheets and Harrison grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch. 

"Fuck, Y/N, you weren't meant to be home yet." He gulped. My eyes widened. 

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled before lunging for him. 

"Woah!" Tom shouted as he quickly grabbed me and hauled me up, keeping me away from Harrison as the blond looked at me with wide eyes. 

"You asshole! I fucking loved you! And you do this to me in return!" I screamed, trying to lunge at the boy but my actions were futile as Tom's arms around my waist stopped me from going anywhere.