The cute boy in the Spiderman suit *part 6* (Peter Parker)

I sat in my room, reading a random book that I'd picked from Tony's library. I looked up as I heard a timid knock on my door.

"Come in." I spoke. The door opened and Peter popped his head around it, looking at me.

"Hey." I chuckled as he walked in fully.

"Hey. I seem to remember promising you that if you tried Delmar's sandwich, I'd treat you to whatever food you wanted once you got out. So, where do you want to go?" he asked. My eyes widened, making him smile and nod.

"Oh my god, Peter, um, pancakes-no, a cheeseburger-no, um, a corndog-no, I want a cheeseburger." I nodded.

"You sure that's what you want?" he laughed.

"I'm positive. Thank you, Peter." I squealed before hugging him tightly. He chuckled, returning the hug as he buried his face into my hair.

"Come on, let's get you a cheeseburger." He chuckled before taking my hand and pulling me out of my room.

Peter and I walked along the street, on our way to what Peter said was a diner.

"So, does it feel good to be free?" he asked, looking down at me.

"It feels amazing. I've missed the freshness of the air so much." I sighed in bliss.

"But...you've still been outside since HYDRA took you, right?" Peter chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, but they always put me into the zone before letting me outside." I nodded.

"What's "the zone"?" he asked, making me chuckle as he used his fingers to create air quotations.

"When I'm in the zone, I don't see anything. My mind is filled with dark energy, so much so that all I can see is my target. That's why it took me literally going into your heart and mind to stop me from killing you. The love that I felt from you brought me out of the zone." I admitted. Peter looked down at me.

"I'm glad. It must suck for your mind to be completely blocked off like that." He nodded.

"It does. But, added bonus, it stopped me from killing you." I smiled, making him laugh.

"That's true, it did-." Suddenly, a beam of black energy hit Peter in the chest, sending him flying back.

"PETER!" I screamed as I rushed to where he had landed. I collapsed on my knees next to him, pulling his head onto my lap as he gasped for air desperately.

"Y/N, I-I can't b-breathe." He choked.

"It's okay, it's okay, just stay still." I gulped before putting my hand on his chest and over his heart. I closed my eyes before opening them again, Peter's eyes widening as my orbs were now completely black.

"Y/N, y-your eyes-."

"I know, it's okay." I reassured, using my energy to focus on his heart. My hand started to glow black as I pulled the energy out of Peter. His eyes widened and he gasped as it came out, jolting into a sitting position as he coughed and spluttered.

"Thanks." He gulped before looking forwards.

"Who the hell is that?" he mumbled. I followed his gaze and my eyes widened as the man walked towards us, black energy swirling in the palm of one hand and his metal arm holding a machine gun.

"Bucky." I spat as I slowly rose to my feet, the balls of energy igniting in my palms as I did.

"Long time, no see, Y/N. You failed the mission. So, you can either come quietly and let us kill Peter quickly and painlessly, or you can come with a struggle and we'll take him too and beat the shit out of him so much that he'll pray for death." He nodded.

"Or third option, I beat your ass and you don't touch him." I snapped as Peter slowly stood up behind me. Bucky tutted and shook his head as he stopped a few yards away from us.

"I'm guessing that that means you won't come without a fight. Wrong choice." He stated before sending a ball of energy hurling towards us. My eyes widened as Peter quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and shot a web at a building, lifting us up and out of the way of the energy. Bucky scowled, sending another ball our way as he walked to underneath us.

"Drop me, Peter." I gulped, looking at him. His eyes widened.

"No, are you insane-."

"Just trust me, okay?" I repeated. He sighed and nodded before letting me go, making me slip out of his arms. I fell down straight onto Bucky, making him groan as I landed on top of him.

"You always were my best student." Bucky smirked before aiming his hand. I dodged the power with ease, letting swirls of energy wrap around my fist as I drove it into his face. He groaned and coughed, blood now spilling from his mouth as I sent several more powered punches to his face. My eyes widened as suddenly, his metal hand wrapped around my arm and threw me off of him, my back colliding with the wall of a nearby building. I fell to the ground, coughing and spluttering as I tried to regain my posture. I looked up and my eyes widened as he started to go after Peter, but quickly got trapped by Peter firing webs around his legs. I looked down the street and my eyes widened further as another HYDRA project walked down the street, the same black energy swirling in her hands as she smirked at me.

"Peter, run!" I screamed.

"No, I'm not leaving you!" he yelled as he continued to fight Bucky, gradually wrapping him up in webs as he tried to avoid the bullets and balls of energy.

"You have to, they'll kill you!" I shouted back as I pushed the car next to me, my energy making it hurl towards the woman. But she simply flicked her wrist and dodged it with ease, making my eyes widen.

"Y/N!" I turned around and my eyes widened further at what I saw. Peter was on his knees in front of Bucky, his face battered and bloody as Bucky held his head up by his hair, the machine gun pointed at his temple. I choked, a tear rolling down my cheek at the sight.

"Pete, I promise that it's going to be okay." I gulped, slowly taking a step forward.

"I know." He nodded, giving me a forced smile as tears pricked his stunning eyes. I looked at Bucky.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

"Easy now, Y/N, one twitch of my finger and your boyfriend is dead." He returned, tugging Peter's hair again and making him wince.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"We want you to come back. Honestly, Pierce doesn't even care about killing this one anymore, he just wants you back. But make no mistake, you will be punished for not completing your mission." Bucky nodded. I gulped, looking at Peter's broken face as he just stared at me.

"I'll come with you if, and only if, you let Peter go." I spoke.

"Y/N, no." Peter choked.

"How do we know that you won't try to escape?" he asked.

"You don't. But you either let him go and take me, or I kill both of us, and I doubt that Pierce will be happy if you return empty-handed." I nodded. Bucky looked at me, obviously measuring up my proposal.

"Okay then. I'll let him go." He nodded before shoving Peter forward. He immediately fell onto his hands, coughing and spluttering. He looked up at me, his broken eyes staring at me.

"Don't do this, please." He choked.

"I'm sorry." I returned. Suddenly, my shoulder was grabbed, and I was turned around. My eyes widened as the woman grabbed my throat, the black energy around her hand seeping into me and making me gasp before everything went black.