Just a kid *part 4* (Peter Parker)

"Alright, guys, wheels down in three, two, one." Bruce spoke as the jetti landed roughly on the ground. The ramp opened and we all ran out. I gulped as we were only a hundred feet or so away from the HYDRA base, with a lot less cover than we usually got.

"This is going to be interesting." I mumbled to myself as Peter and I crouched in the little bush cover that we had, though it was just enough to hide us.

"I'm going in." Tony announced, followed moments later by the sound of his suit flying and all of the guards starting to scream as they started to be hit by his hand cannons.

"Y/N, Pete, you're up." Steve spoke in my ear. My eyes widened as Peter immediately shot up and launched himself into the air with a web.

"Jesus, wait for me, Pete." I scoffed into my comms as I got up and immediately started to run. I jumped into the air, launching myself at a HYDRA guard as my feet collided with his face and knocked him out as I landed.

"I'm not waiting, you catch up." He mumbled in return, making me roll my eyes at his immaturity as I ran at the doors of the base. I put my arms up in an "x" shape in front of my face, protecting it as I ran into the doors. They flew open immediately, allowing me to run in next to Natasha and Steve.

"Peter, where are you? You need to get to the generator." I spoke into my comms as I raised my foot and kicked a HYDRA guard in the chest, sending him and the two men behind him falling down with the force. I looked down the hallway to see Peter dropping down from the ceiling, one hand in between his feet before he stood up.

"Keep up." He muttered before starting to run again. I gulped, a sinking feeling in my chest as I ran after the boy, knocking out every agent that he hadn't tied up with his webs.

"The generator should be on your left, kid." Tony spoke, making Peter's head turn.

"Got it." He nodded. He raised his foot and kicked the door, making it fly open as he strolled in.

"Remind me why I needed Y/N's help again?" he asked, making my eyes waver as I looked down.

"Y/N, watch the door, I need to destroy this thing." Peter nodded, looking at me.

"I thought that you didn't need my help." I scoffed. His white eyes squinted at me.

"Please." He spoke through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and turned back around so that I was facing the door. My eyes widened as the HYDRA guard stood in front of me, his gun raised and ready to fire.

"Shit!" I yelled as he fired the gun. I leant my body to the side, dodging it with ease as I started to fight the guard.

"Y/N." Peter spoke. I turned around and my eyes widened as blood started to trickle from the newly formed bullet hole that sat in Peter's chest.

"NO!" I screamed, Peter falling to the floor as I slammed the guard's head against the wall, knocking him unconscious. I rushed to Peter and collapsed on my knees next to him, gently pulling his head onto my lap and pulling his mask off of his head so that he could breathe easier.

"You're okay, you're okay." I nodded, tears pricking my eyes as I stared down at him.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" he gulped, looking up at me with glassy eyes. I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears from falling, but failing as a drop of salt water fell onto Peter's chest.

"Not if I have anything to do with it, you're going to be fine." I reassured, but I didn't even fully believe myself.

"Y/N." he coughed, making me look at him. I winced internally, my heart falling as drops of blood appeared on his lips. This was bad. Really, fucking, bad.