The box (Husband!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by Mcfrog12345: Y/N and Tom are married and find a box in their attic while they are cleaning it out that was made when they were a young couple. They open it and it's full of stuff from early in their relationship

I did up the clips on my dungarees and tied my hair back into a pony-tail, getting myself ready for the day that would be spent clearing out the attic with my husband, Tom Holland.

"You ready, darling?" Tom asked as he appeared at the doorway with a couple of cardboard boxes. I nodded and bit my lip as I concentrated on tying up the few whisps of hair left behind.

"Wow." Tom mumbled. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I just, I never thought that dungarees, my old t-shirt and a pony-tail would turn me on, but here we are." He teased. I playfully rolled my eyes at him as I walked to him.

"We're throwing a lot of stuff away today, babe, so I need this head, not the one down below, okay?" I retorted back, making Tom smirk as I gently tapped his nose.

"You can have the other one too if you like." He spoke.

"Let's see how we get on today." I nodded, though still smirking and winking at my husband. He returned the smirk as he grabbed the latch that connected to the attic and pulled down. The latch opened, making the ladder open up to us.

"Ladies first." He nodded. I smiled at him as I started to climb the ladder. Though, I soon realised why Tom had let me go first as he smacked my ass, making me squeal. I looked down at him.

"Are you going to be this sexually frustrated all day? Because if the answer is "yes", I'll go change!" I laughed.

"I'm sure that I'll survive." He teased, making me playfully roll my eyes as he started climbing up the ladder and we climbed into the attic.

Tom and I sat in the attic, sorting through box after box of old things. I opened one box and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, my eyes scanning over the words "Tom and Y/N forever" in red glittery pen. Tom looked at me.

"What is it, darling?" he asked, moving closer to me to see what it was as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Do you remember this?" I scoffed as I carefully pulled the shoe-box out of the larger box. Tom's eyes widened.

"Oh, Jesus. I haven't seen that thing in five years." He returned my scoff.

"I won't lie, I'd completely forgotten that we'd even made this." I chuckled.

"Me too. It was so long ago now." He smiled and shook his head. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Do you remember that day? The day that we made this?" I asked.

"Yeah, darling. Of course I do. One of the best days of my life, second only to marrying you." He nodded. I smiled and bit my lip as I looked down at the box, memories flooding back as I opened it.

"Tommy, look at all of this stuff." I scoffed as we started to pull the movie and gig tickets out of the box.

"Look. I remember taking this on our first date." He smiled, making me return it as he pulled out the Polaroid photo that showed Tom kissing my cheek as I smiled at the camera. I bit my lip, trying to stop tears from falling as we continued to pull memories out of the box. I gently took the journal out, smiling to myself as I opened it to reveal yet more photos that Tom and I had taken together in the first year of our relationship. Everything from our first date, to after-sex selfies of us cuddling and smiling, to photos that Harry had taken of us at family events. It was all there, and it all made my heart flutter.