You blushed but looked away at the stairs. "Where are you taking me now?"

He smirked. "Bedroom for real." You didn't utter a word and just looked at him. His sculpted jaw was literally hand crafted by God. You saw his veins popping out from his neck as he lifted you up. His slightly parted pinkish lips and midnight black eyes were drool worthy. And then his chest..... Fuck, you were right. Even his nipples are hot. His veiny arms and masculine voice literally screamed dominance.

Even though you felt a tingling sensation in your stomach as to what would happen further in his bedroom, you were quite comfortable with him.

"Just accept me y/n and whatever you are looking at will be all yours." He winked and leaned closer. "Even my money. I'll be your sugar daddy."

"Do you think I'm after your money?" You felt annoyed.

"Nah. Just telling you the benefits of choosing me."

"It sounds like you're selling yourself out and telling me the benefits included in your package."

He chuckled. "I don't need to give extra benefits. I'm the whole package babe." The man said slyly as he entered the room. "Welcome to Jungkook's bedroom." He placed you down on the bed and switched the lights on. "You are the first girl to enter my bedroom." He grinned and closed the door.

"And what should I do of this information?"

"Be the only girl who enters this room." Jungkook started rummaging through his closet. You look around and see that everything is well maintained like the room has been newly furnished and put on for show. Not a thing here and there. "You always keep your room this perfect?" He smiled. "I have the habit. No evidences left around." There was dark grin on his face.

You gulped remembering the knife and the thumping sounds. That's just a coincidence y/n.

Jungkook threw a pullover on you. You waited for something else but he just looked at you and signalled. "The bathroom is over there."

"Am I going to wear just the pullover?"

"Uhh......yeah. I don't have any pants of your size because you are too small. Length wise.... everything's gonna be too big for you. And you would have to put my shorts around your waist more tightly. It would be too puffy and uncomfortable. I'm usually in my bathrobe or just sweatpants around the house." You stared at him.

"It's an over sized pullover for me. So it will come till your knees. I think........that's enough." He shrugged.

"You wanna sleep in my bathrobe?"

You shook your head knowing your chest would be exposed in that. And who knows whether it would be on your body till the morning or shifted open in your sleep.

"Stay in that dress?"

"It's itchy."

He laughed and continued, "Well if you don't want it, you can give it back to me, take that dress off and sleep in your undergarments."

Your eyes widened. "Nope, I'm fine." You quickly skidded off to the bathroom hearing a manly laughter erupting from behind.

You slipped on the pullover and hugged yourself looking in the mirror. His scent was quite cosy.