»Chapter~3

"Awwwwwwewweeeeeeeewe, my little jungkkooooookie fell in looooovvveeee with someoneeeeeeee"

It was Hoseok Hyung. Jungkook could hear the windshield wiper laughs giving background effects to Hoseok voice. "HYUNG!!!! WTF!!! Get off me right now! You gave me a heart attack!!!" The boy basically yelled at him. He got off giving Jungkook a hand to get up.

But then they both lifted the boy up and carried him to the room. Jungkook could now see some of his surroundings as the room was in an ambient lighting. As they put him down he saw Jimin hyung grinning at him with his crooked teeth.

Namjoon and Yoongi hyung were working on a sheet of paper. Jungkook slapped Hoseok's forehead. "You can't keep a secret can you?"

The said boy was smiling like an idiot.

"Jungkook would be good for entering the premises and taking out their men silently." He heard namjoon discussing with Yoongi.

"Hyung do you need me for anything?"

"Yeah, Jungkook. Come over here. You and hoseok would be leading us in this mission. You have to enter their hideout and take out their men. After you do that, signal us. The next batch will enter collecting all the information we need. Then me and my police team will confiscate the area giving the impression that it was the police who got information about their hideout and the police have taken everything under control. Are you fine with the plan?" Yoongi asked the younger.

"Come on everything is settled, let's come and eat now, kids. Joonie come fast!" Jin yelled from the kitchen downstairs. The boy's went and sat down on the dining table eating in silence.

But then Taehyung broke the silence. "Dude did you fuck that girl or something?"

Jungkook frowned. What do you mean?"

Hoseok joined. "Shit!!! Jungkook? I didn't know you would take such a drastic step with her."

"Was she that good that you let her leave hickies all around your neck?" Jimin asked smirking.

"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't make out with anyone nor did we have sex. I don't even know her name. Are you all right in the head?"

Yoongi suddenly pulled his hoodie down revealing Jungkook's full neck. "Then what's this huh?" He asked while Jungkook quickly opened his front camera to check what they were talking about. His eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL!!! I seriously don't know how the fuck did this happen!!"

Oh, wait-

"Oh I remember. This must have happened when she jumped from the stairs and landed on me knocking me down."

"What the fuck you were people doing? Aerobics?? Ice skating? Were you trying to do that famous lifting step Or you kids were playing?" I swear if you kids break your neck before the mission, I myself am going to kill you!!" Namjoon threatened him.

"That will happen only in your case namjoon." Yoongi casually said while eating his dinner silently not even bothered to look up.

"What the fook? " The older asked while giving him an amused look with mouth full of noodles.

Jin started laughing hard with his windshield wiper laugh.

"I swear, Jin. If you ever laugh again like that I'm gonna sell you to a car washing company. You could fetch me a good price." Yoongi remarked again not bothered to look up. Everyone busted out laughing.

"But how did she end up on you leaving that mark on your neck?" Hoseok asked.

The younger gave him a full detailed information till he changed his shirt in the car.

"Aww that poor girl, she must be really afraid." Jin chimed.

"Sounds cute" Jimin remarked.

"I know." Jungkook smiled.