»Chapter~49

"Ahh fuck!!" You were withering in pain at 3 in the morning. Now you knew why you were getting so horny and jittery for the past 2 days.

You got your periods.

You weren't a fan of painkillers because they would make you giddy and left you feeling like vomiting your guts out. Plus, they weren't healthy if you relied on them every time. But you somehow stuff them in your mouth.

You somehow slept for the last 2 hours only to wake-up to the annoying alarm of your phone.

Fuck. My. Life....

You were contemplating whether to call in sick or something. But you knew, once you did.... the bunny bandit was gonna break in your house for your rescue. Like it or not.

You somehow stuffed your bloated stomach in your skirt and choose only a coffee. If you ate anything else you were going to puke.

You loosen the buckle of your skirt by one hook and loosen your blouse buttons by two to breathe in. Although you didn't wear too tight clothes but you wore ones which fit you like your own skin.

You calm yourself down and drive to the company. As soon as the chilly late winter wind hit your warm skin, you suddenly started getting turned on.

What the hell?

You hug yourself and rub your thighs together as you get out of the lift and enter your own office. It made your condition even worse.

You shakily keep your things on the table instantly refer to your boss's schedule for today. You enter his cabin to see him already sipping on his coffee. He instantly brightens up after seeing you and run towards you hugging you tightly. "I miss you!" You laugh wearily and peck his cheek. "We had last seen each other only 14 hours ago bunny."

Jungkook frowned for a second when he smelled blood.

"But I still missed you!" He snuggles in your neck causing you to bite your lips. Although he was clearly innocent right now, your hormones were all over the place. His warm breath against your neck and his hot body pressed against yours...you wanted to moan loudly.

And then he wants to ruin you more. "I want my daily dose of kisses." He shows you his bunny teeth and leans in for an innocent kiss. But you were highly turned on. While Jungkook gently hugs you and tenderly starts pecking you, you grip his hair pulling him closer deepening it. You start roughly biting on his lips asking for entrance. He smirks before pulling away making you whine. "Someone's needy today."

You roll your eyes and push him against the wall kissing him hungrily your hands feeling his chest. Jungkook groans as you start pushing your chest into his exploring his cavern. He chuckles before pinning you to the wall. "What's gotten into you missy?" He claims your neck leaving butterfly kisses around your throat. You moan instantly and rub your thighs together. "Did you miss me so much?" He sucks on your collarbones. You hiss and look at him with drowsy eyes. Clearly dripping with lust.

"Stop looking at like that y/n." He bits your lower lip and pull it after nibbling on it. "You know what it does to me." His dark eyes are enough to make you get on your knees right now. You lick your lips and stare at him hungrily. You were confused whether it was blood or your cum dripping from your pussy.

His gaze lowers and lands on your swollen bust. Jungkook stares at it while licking his lips. From his vision above he could clearly see your deep cleavage. And his chest pushed so firmly against yours squeezing your tender breasts were cherry on top. He was practically drooling at the sight. Jungkook felt himself hardening at the thought that whatever was front of him, belonged to him. And he could see it without any restrictions in the future.