»Chapter~54

"I hate Google!" You storm into jungkook's office banging your collected files on his desk.

He jumps up and panics at the sound before quickly stuffing something inside his drawers.

You knew he was drawing again.

"Don't suddenly come in and give me a heart attack gosh!" He places a hand on his chest.

"Even if I don't pop up suddenly I always give you a heart attack."

Jungkook smiled before propping up on his elbows. "And how's that Miss Kim?"

"I'm just soo hawt ya know." You fan yourself sassly.

He chuckled. "That, you are." You wink at him. "Why are you hating on Google though?"

You instantly burn up. "I searched for leg pain and this dumbass tells me that I have a BRAIN TUMOR!!!"

Jungkook threw his head back and laughed while banging his hand on the table. "You should press charges on them!" You giggle at his comment.

"By the way, want a massage for your legs?" Jungkook cockily raises his eyebrows and got up.

You instantly blush. "Nope! I'm fine. I'll go now." Jungkook chuckled before catching your wrist and quickly pulling you towards his chest. A thump sound emerges as you land on him. "What are you? Iron man?"

Jungkook smirks. "Where are you going missy? You just came."

"And I'm going." You try to push him away. He doesn't budge.

You glare at him.

"Come on! Don't you want to feel good? I can squeeze you nice and firm." Jungkook's hand traveled down to the side of your thigh giving it a tight squeeze. You try not to moan. "Everywhere." He bits your earlobe before squeezing you towards his chest, his hands ghosting on your butt. You grip his shirt.

"We will be in satin sheets as I pour oil all over your sexy body and massaging ever part of you. You will just accept the pleasure and moan my name."

You gulp.

"We will be naked in bed with my hands massaging you. Won't you like that?" His low sultry voice makes you moan instantly as he eyes your chest. "Won't you like it if I give you a nice little squeeze?" His brown eyes were oozing in lust as he continued to look at your chest pressed against his.

You knew he was dying to touch you there.

You sober up and push him away. "You are so needy for me, aren't you?" He smiles and leans in to kiss you. You place a hand on his chest to make some distance. "We are in office Mr. Jeon. Patience. Concentrate on your company." Jungkook huffs as you get away from him.

"Yah!" Jungkook yells as you saunter out moving your index finger indicating 'no'.

"You will get your treat later horny bunny." You smirk seeing him all worked up.

Jungkook eyes your figure as he mentally curses and runs a hand through his hair. "Only if we weren't in the office."

He sighs before lazily walking to his table and finishing his model for brandings.

His phone rings.

"Hey jiminie!"

"Yo kook! party at my crib! Ya coming?"

"Sure!"

"Ok then, meet you at 9. Bring your girl with you."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "I swear if you make any move on her...."