»Chapter~76

Jungkook looked up still sniffling. "You are complete idiot." You stand up and walked towards him making him gulp. He suddenly felt small. You towered him right now.

"You pulled up that bitchy act and tried to break up with me just because you found out such a small thing."

It clearly wasn't small.

But he was more important to you that your past which you didn't even remember about.

"I killed your father Mia." He looks up blankly. "So?"

He stood up. "Aren't you angry? I took your family away from you! You nearly died because of me! I ruined your life! You get those horrible dreams because of me! I don't deserve you Mia!"

"My name is Kim y/n." You grit your teeth.

He sighed. "You were scared and tried to ditch me just because you thought I would be angry? How can I ever be angry about things I don't even remember, you idiot! Why didn't you tell me before!"

He looked down and kept quiet like a kid getting a shouting by his mom. "You are a turd!"

"You piece of shit!! Why don't you use of of that precious brain of yours, you dumb fuck!" Jungkook was taken a back. He didn't expect this reaction from you.

You never cursed this much.

"I feel like throwing you on the road and then run my car over you again and again and then again! And when I'm satisfied, I'll reverse my car and then run it over you again and again till I knock some sense into your 3 brain cells! You are a complete moron!"

His eyes widened comically.

"How dare you leave me like that you selfish jerk! You made me lose my brain cells!! My last brain cell was trying to figure out about your bitchy behaviour! I fucking want to electrocute your ass!"

"I'm sorry..." He said lowly looking at you.

"SHOVE THAT SORRY UP YOUR ASS AND GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU 3 INCH DICK FUCKER!!"

He gasped at your strong language. You were clearly yoongi's long lost sister.

You stormed in the kitchen with him following you up behind. Pouring yourself a glass of water you chug it down and slam the glass on the counter. Jungkook flinched at the sound.

"Baby...."

You growled and pour the jug right on him. "DON'T YOU FUCKING BABY ME!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!! YOU ARE SAFE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OTHERWISE THIS JUG WOULD BE RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!"

He just looked at you bewildered. "I-" You picked up a long knife and threw it at him. He gasped and quickly caught it in his hands like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Y/n! Calm down! You will hurt yourself!!" He spit the water out and shook his head to get it out of his hair.

You were in tears now. "Why....why didn't you just tell me Jungkook? Do you know what shit I went through when you said those things to me? Do you find me so distinct that you decided to push me away?" He looked down. "I'm...... sorry."

"You are not alone Jungkook. I love you. I love you so much! Please tell me everything truthfully from now on. I don't want you to hide anything. Because it hurts much more when you hide things from me and fight it alone rather than telling me the truth. Maybe I couldn't handle it in a day.... maybe I would take some time.......but I would never leave you. Never. Because none of this is your fault. What could a little kid do when his father threatened him to kill his mom?"

"Please keep keep that knife down I'm scared that you may get hurt." Jungkook nervously said.

"Oh! Now you care about me!! I FUCKING WANT TO CHOP YOUR DICK OFF!!" You growled clutching on the glass. The man was now sure that you were bipolar. You start to walk towards him with a deathly expression. Jungkook yelped and ran out.