Chapter 39: Raid of Black Rose

CHAPTER 39
Raid of Black Rose

Third Person's Point of View

They are now bringing an unconscious girl to the highest floor of the building where nobody can't catch her. Her head is bleeding so bad, just like her legs. The gates are being crashed outside their base by fourteen masked persons. They are known as the Black Rose, a gang led by Artemis.

"Move faster," the Doctor stated frustratedly while pushing the wheelchair.

Marami ang nakasunod sa kanilang mga tauhan nang makatungtong sila sa pinakamataas na palapag ng building. The guards let them pass the moment they stepped in and opened the huge metal door.

Sumalubong sa kanila ang mga taong nakasuot ng lab gown at ang mga naglalakihang makina. The doctor carefully placed Artemis on a long metal table.

They started injecting many serums on her arms before transferring her into a metal chair, with her legs and arms being chained.

Hindi nila alam ay nagsisimula nang pumasok ang mga taong hindi nila inaasahang pumunta. A guy immediately sneaked in a huge empty box and examined the area to find their leader. It was Cancer, or known as Collin who has the ability of x-ray vision.

Bigla siyang napapikit nang marinig niya ang nakaririnding sigaw ni Pisces. Sakit sa tenga, he thought. The girl who looks tough is named Priscilla, or Pisces. Gorgeous, but dangerous they say because of her sonic scream ability.

The rest of the members started taking down the men carrying transparent guns with their own abilities. It was easy for them, like a piece of cake.

On the other hand, Raven is unconsciously lying on the cold metal floor while being caged like an animal. Kinulong siya sa basement ng building kaya mahihirapan silang mahanap ito. The metal bars surrounding him were too thick for them to break, unless they used an ability.

Nagsimula na ang hindi makatao nilang gawain sa pinakamataas na parte ng building. They inserted many small tubes on Artemis' arms and legs that will extract all of her abilities until she becomes a perfect vessel. Night made sure that he will never ever fail again.

The Doctor immediately stopped and looked at her heart rate. Bumababa ito at naalarma silang lahat. She's barely breathing!

"She can't make it, maraming dugo na ang nawawala sa kanya-" Pumasok si Night at tinulak palayo ang doktor. Bakas ang matinding galit sa kanyang mga mata nang makita ang bumababang heart rate ni Artemis.

"Do your fucking job!" he screamed and they got no choice but to continue the procedure.

* * *

Artemis' Point of View

Muli akong nagising, pero sa isang pamilyar na lugar. Surprisingly, I don't feel pain anymore. I blinked twice before looking around and it was real, nandito ako sa bahay.

My eyes immediately widened when I heard a children's giggle on the other side. What was that?

"Mama, gusto kong magkaroon ng abilities kagaya mo." Sinundan ko ang tinig at pumasok sa isang pamilyar na silid. Nangilid ang mga luha sa mata ko nang makita ang isang babae na masayang sinusuklayan ang isang bata.

"No, Artemis. I want you to live normally." The woman smiled. Her heartwarming smile is something that I cannot forget. It was her. It is my mom and I am the kid. Bakit ko nakikita ang mga 'to?

"Why not? I want to be strong just like you." Napangiti ako nang maalala ko ang mga sinabi ko noon. I wanted to be strong just like her. But they say too much power can lead you to destruction.