69

Riley

"What about this one?" Lorenzo asked as he held up a dress and I scrunched my face in disgust, "I'm not wearing white. I'm an assassin who's had plenty of pre-marital sex. Does it look like I'm pure?"

Lorenzo doubled over in laughter and I giggled.

"You're right. You should wear black." He said with a playful smirk and I grinned, "That's actually a good idea. I love black."

After about another two hours of shopping around Las Vegas with Lorenzo, he tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up at him, he was almost jumping with excitement with the biggest smile on his face I'd ever seen. His arms held something behind him and he spoke, "I'm like ninety-nine point nine percent sure I found your dress."

"Show me, show me!" I said excitedly and got sour looks from the other customers in the store.

Lorenzo handed me a clothes bag and pointed towards the fitting room, "Go try it on, we don't have much time before the wedding!"

I grabbed it and walked into the fitting room. I closed the door behind me and unzipped the bag, revealing a lot of black fabric. I smiled to myself as I unzipped the back and stepped into it. I pulled it up over my body and looked at myself in the mirror. Tears started forming in my eyes, it was beyond beautiful.

A piece of silky fabric came across my neck,acting as a choker, it had a very deep V-line which showed cleavage, but it wasgorgeous. It poofed up at the waist, acting as a ball gown dress. It was trulythe most beautiful dress I had ever come across, it was super simple andelegant, but it had that edgy and dark twist that I needed.

 It was trulythe most beautiful dress I had ever come across, it was super simple andelegant, but it had that edgy and dark twist that I needed

I walked out and Lorenzo was flipping through a magazine, his back turned towards me. I cleared my throat and he turned around, eyeing me up and down. His jaw fell slightly agape and a huge smile formed on his face.

"It's the one," I whispered and he laughed excitedly, hugging me in the process. I giggled as he let go and nodded, "I approve. Most definitely. Dante will lose his shit."

He turned around and picked a huge photography camera off of the table and my eyebrows met in confusion, "Why do you have a camera?"

He smirked in response, "Oh, you thought murdering people was my only talent? Pfft, I'm a beast at taking pictures. I'll be photographing your wedding so his parents don't eat you guys alive when you break the news."

"That's probably a wise idea," I said nervously, I didn't even think about his family.

"Don't sweat it, they're going to be stoked someone finally settled down with Dante." He said playfully and I laughed as I went back into the fitting rooms and I changed out of the dress. I bagged it back up and Lorenzo took it, paying for it before I could even protest.

"Enzo! I was going to pay for that." I pouted and he rolled his eyes as we walked out of the store, "You're not buying your own wedding dress, idiota."