15

Tiana

I slipped into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body tightly as I made my way towards my suitcase to grab a pair of clothes. I decided since it was already night time I would just dress casually, since we're staying in anyways.

 I grabbed a grey sweats pajama set and slipped into them

I grabbed a grey sweats pajama set and slipped into them. They were cotton and fleece on the inside which made me smile. I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair quickly, brushing through it and throwing it into a messy bun on the top of my head after I was done. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I made my way to the living room where I heard laughter and chatter and half smiled when I felt warmth from the fireplace hit my skin.

 I made my way to the living room where I heard laughter and chatter and half smiled when I felt warmth from the fireplace hit my skin

This place was truly beautiful.

"Damn! Tiana, I had no idea how many tattoos you had!" Davina said as she spotted me on the bottom of the stairs and I blushed at the attention that had been brought upon me.

"Holy shit, you look good." AJ commented and I smiled his direction.

"Guys, she's my sister. Of course she's going to be decked out in tats." Alex chuckled.

Alex was also covered in tattoos. His was for pleasure, mine was to hide scars and such.

"Yea, you and Dante make the perfect tatted couple." Rosie said with a wink and I blushed.

"Thanks, guys. Alex? Can I talk to you?" I asked, chewing on my lip slightly and everyone turned to do their own thing.

Alex nodded, hopping up from the couch and followed me outside of the house. We sat on the stairs of the porch, turned to where we were facing each other. The cool breeze bit my skin and made my stray aways fly in the wind. I sucked in a deep breath and tried to speak, but Alex beat me to the punch.

"It's okay." He said softly with a smile.

"It's not.. you liked her, I could tell.." I whispered, looking away as tears brimmed my eyes.

This is another one of his girlfriends that I've killed. I feel like the world's worst sister.

"Ri, it's okay... I promise. Put them both on a weighing scale for a sec, okay? A psycho killer girlfriend who's working for our enemy? Orrrr, the best sister in the world who looks out for me any chance she gets? Sorry, sis. I'm picking you every time. Even if she was the best girlfriend in the world, I'd still pick you over everyone. It's us over everyone, remember?" He said with a grin, brushing a tear that I hadn't noticed on my cheek away.

"Forever and always?" I asked with my pinky held up in his line of vision and he cheekily grinned, showing off his vague dimples.

He hooked his pinky with mine and we curled our thumbs up, touching them, we kissed our own thumbs as they touched one another, "Forever and always."

We unhooked our fingers and he stood up, putting his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up and into a bear hug. I chuckled as he squeezed me tight.

"So Dante and Davina know now..." I said and I felt him nod above my head. He pulled back and looked at me with a serious face.

"What do we do now?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"We wait. Davina cleaned the blood and Dante disposed of the body, making them both an accomplice. So therefore, they can't snitch. But we do need to take a look at them more closely." He explained and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean look at them more closely?" I asked.

"Meaning, they were quick to not ask questions and just get shit done, Riley. Meaning they were used to this shit, and that's not normal. I'm doing a background check tomorrow. I'm going to go home and get that done, you stay here and have fun. Keep your phone on you at all times, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I understood completely. Dante and Davina had a secret, we would find out one way or another. He motioned for me to go inside with him but I shook my head no. He nodded in understanding and left me outside on the porch. The breeze was starting to pick up, so my exposed skin had goosebumps starting to prickle across it. I sat back down on the steps and wrapped my arms around myself, looking at the sky.

It was a clear sky tonight and there were no city lights in the way of noticing the beautiful sky in front of me. The stars were bright and millions were on display in front of me right now. I smiled to myself slightly, even if my life was shit, the sky would always be there to show me that there were still beautiful things about life.

"What's up, smiley?" I heard from behind me and I turned to see AJ.

"Just chilling. It's beautiful out here." I said, turning my attention back to the sky. I heard him sit down beside me and he rested his arms on the tops of his knees.

"Everybody is eating right now, nobody wants to drink on an empty stomach. Do you want me to bring you a plate? Travis and Clay made some really good steaks and burgers." He stated and I smiled softly and shook my head.

"No thanks, I kind of lost my appetite from swimming so much." I lied. I really lost it from murdering a girl, but I obviously couldn't tell him that.

"Oh, okay." He said, still not moving. He acted as if he still had something to say.

"You okay?" I asked and he sucked in a low breath.

"You're just really pretty, Tiana." He said with a chuckle and I didn't pay him any attention.

"Thanks..." I trailed off and he grunted in response.

"Look, I know you're with De Luca, but I just thought we had something going from movie night the other night..." He said softly and I turned to face him. He had a genuine look on his face and I frowned.

"Adrian, I'm sorry if you thought we did, but I honestly just thought I was being a regular friend.." I said and he nodded in understanding.

"I get it, it's cool. We can still be friends, right?" He asked, his eyes glimmering with hopefulness in the moonlight. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course, AJ. Shall we go inside?" I asked with a chuckle and he nodded.

He grabbed my hand and lifted me to my feet. We walked inside and I plopped on the couch next to Davina. She turned to look at me, smirking evilly before speaking..

"Ready for Never Have I Ever?"

___________________

A/N: Hope you guys liked this shortish chapter, please comment and vote!<3