32

Riley

"Ms. Ivanov, you are looking quite lovely this evening." An old Russian man says as he eyes me up and down, licking his lips all the while. It was a revolting sight, but I went with it nonetheless. My tasks were to seduce and kill, nothing else.

"Isn't she?" Lorenzo asked as he smiled at him, tauntingly.

He was supposed to watch over me and help me, according to Dante and Rodolfo.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mendoza. I meant no disrespect." He said with a small smile and Lorenzo nodded his head at him.

"Gracias." Lorenzo said with a fake Latino accent, causing me to bite my tongue to not laugh. (Thank you.)

The man bid his goodbye at us as we made our way onto the dance floor, just like the rest of the attendees. We wandered to the middle of the room, standing just under the beautiful chandelier that hung from the marvelous ceiling. We have yet to spot Dimitri or any of his men, it's just a waiting game at this point. Once Dante shows up by my side, that's our cue that Dimitri has been spotted.

Lorenzo puts his hand on the middle of my back while he rests the other in my hand, my other hand resting on his shoulder as we swayed to the classical music. Lorenzo subtly takes in our surroundings before he grins down at me with a slight blush, "I spy a big strong man named Dante headed this way, accompanied by my own big strong man."

I chuckled softly and he bent down to kiss my cheek, whispering in my ear before he left.

"Stay strong, young grasshoppa. You got this." He said and I laughed.

Dante appeared in front of us and nods his head at Lorenzo, "May I cut in?"

"Of course, Mr. Barajas!" Lorenzo said with a quick wink my way and walked off to socialize with Rosie and Marco.

Dante grinned at me and closed in the distance between our bodies, standing much closer than Lorenzo and I had once been. He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, swaying to the music, just as everyone else in the room was doing. Dante bent down and left a lingering kiss on my head before he bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Can I tell you something that may or may not be completely inappropriate?" He asked and my eyebrows furrowed as I looked up to him and I wearily nodded.

He bent down and slowly kissed behind my ear, causing me to shiver in response, "I would really like to get you out of this dress and fuck you on every piece of furniture in this place."

My eyes widened and I gasped, but disguised it as a cough, very poorly too. He chuckled and leaned backward to his original standing posture.

"Gattina, your face is red, do you need more powder?" He asked in a teasing manner and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't say things like this when I'm about to assassinate three fourth's of the people in this room!" I whisper to him and he chuckled.

"Speaking of which, Sokolov and his men are at the entrance, scoping people out. Let's head upstairs before you get started. I have something to tell you." He said and I nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me towards the staircase.

I followed him up the stairs, holding my dress up so I wouldn't trip over it. After reaching the top of the stairs, I glanced down to make sure no one was following before I continued my journey with Dante. We walked down a very large and wide hallway before stopping at a door on the left, walking in and seeing a vacant room. It was dark and the only thing that was in there was a bed and a dresser.

"Where are we?" I asked as I walked over to the bed and looked at it under the moon's illumination.

"I brought you here to tell you how proud of you I am." Dante whispered lowly behind me. I turned around and smiled softly.

"That means a lot, thank you, De Luca." I said and he smiled back.

"You've worked your ass off and in return, you got to kill your worst enemy. You've worked your ass off yet again and because of that, you're going to get your brother back. You are the most powerful woman I have ever encountered in my life, you are fierce." He breathed out as he walked towards me with dark, lust-filled eyes.

"Dante..." I whispered as he stood in front of me and bent down, kissing my neck.

"Riley, you are so fucking breathtaking right now." He whispered into the crook of my neck and I moaned softly.

"Dante, I have to get to work..." I whispered, sadly and he groaned in annoyance.

"I know, but tonight, you're mine, sì?" He asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Most definitely." I whispered before I reached up and kissed him softly.

He smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around me as I cupped his face. The kiss was warm and nice, a fire blasting through my stomach in butterflies. Dante pulled away and smiled at me, "So what are your tasks for tonight?"

I groaned and threw my head back for the extra dramatics.

"I'm supposed to lure Sokolov's men in vacant rooms one by one where Lorenzo will be waiting. We will take them all out while you guys find Clay and Xavier. Then, once you've found them, we will finally take out Dimitri." I explained, quietly.

Dante nodded and sighed, "I hate that you have to do all of the hard work."

"Why? Because I'm a girl?" I asked in a harsh tone, I did not need to hear a sexist statement right now. He chuckled in response and shook his head.

"No, Ms. Sassy. Because you're mine and I want you safe at all times." He explained and I immediately felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I just though-"

"Don't apologize to me. You're stressed and nervous. It's all good, gattina." He said with a smile as he kissed my cheek and pulled me into a big, warm embrace.

I rested my head on him as I wrapped my arms around him and he sighed into the crook of my neck.

"Please come back home to me, gattina."

 _______________

A/N: Who's getting anxious? I know I am... Please vote and comment! <3

Primed for Sin (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें