13

Tiana

"Ugh, are we there yetttt?" Clay asked for the millionth time on the car ride.

"Clay, shut the fuck up. We're pulling up to the cabin now." Dante said whilst rolling his eyes. I giggled slightly at his irritation and he looked at me giving me a half smile. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed gently and turned his focus back on the driveway, his hand still lingering on my leg.

We left around two and it was a two hour drive, so by the time we all get settled, it will still be daylight for a bit longer.

Everyone went, even Alex who brought Bianca. I haven't met her officially yet, but the way she makes Alex smile makes me extremely happy. Everyone took two vehicles. Alex and Bianca took my Nissan Altima, riding with Davina, Travis, and AJ. Dante and I took his sexy sleek black Audi R8, riding with Clay and Rosie. We pulled up to the 'cabin' and parked in front, Alex parking behind us.

I say cabin in quotations because this shit looked more like lodge than anything. I stepped out of the car and gawked at the huge, beautiful building standing in front of me and I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I looked up to see AJ.

 "So you aint ever been here before?" He asked and I shook my head, trying to pry myself out of his arms slowly, but he didn't get the hint

"It's fun as hell. You'll see." He said and slid his arm off of me, heading over towards the guys to grab everyone's bags.

I followed Dante into the lodge or cabin thing and I took in my surroundings. The place had an autumn scent to it. Smelled like pumpkin spice throughout the house, and I smiled at the comforting aroma. I wasn't really paying attention to Dante as he was assigning rooms, but the next thing I know he shook me out of my own thoughts and lifted my head, forcing my eyes on him.

"You ready to go get settled in?" He asked with a smile and I nodded.

Before I could grab my bags, he snatched it up and gave me a stern look, as if asking 'how dare you?'. I smiled and shook my head at him. Dante made all of us pack like a shit ton of shit for only staying one night.

He led us up the stairs to the second floor and we walked down a long hallway before reaching the last door down the hallway. He looked at me and opened the door slowly. I walked in after him and stopped in my tracks. What. The. Fuck.

This room was amazing! There was a stone fire place in the room along with a huge bed in the middle of it. There were chairs and two window doors that led out onto the same balcony, overlooking the woods in which the cabin stood in the middle of. The walls and the floors were made of real wood, and the room smelled like apple spice.